Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Re-joining this thread! Originally booked for this year but COVID had other plans. I officially booked Yacht Club and our plane tickets for January 2021. I can't wait, I miss WDW so much. This will be our first adult-only trip 😁

Just read on another Disney fan site that the Yacht Club now has a limited room service menu. Anyone there that can post a photo??

There is another site that has pics of the menu. Prices a little high, plus there is a gratuity and service fee, but it’s a nice option if someone does not feel comfortable in restaurants. There is a breakfast & dinner menu.

FYI: Mobile order for The Market at Ale & Compass is available on the app. There are no allergy menus on the app, though there are two allergy friendly desserts listed. The fine print says to speak to someone for allergy concerns. You can customize milk options for the specialty coffees. Menu is also on the Disney website.

Most of the room service menus (other than the prices) look like the menus from Ale & Compass. From the attachments, it looks like only breakfast and dinner are available for room service - no lunch and no late night offerings; that makes sense, if the Ale & Compass is preparing the room service food, as Ale & Compass does currently not serve lunch and stops serving at 9:00 p.m.

I saw a photo on Twitter today with a description of Stormalong Bay is Back. But it was not an official Disney account.
Maybe I saw the same one. I saw one on Twitter wherein people were actually in the pool. About four-five people total.

Is the room service menu just for YC? Is there a different one for BCV? Also does anyone know if Yachtsmans will be opening any time soon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter