Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi - can anyone direct me to some of the Beach Club trip reports? I recall that they used to be listed somewhere at the beginning of this thread but I don't seem to be able to find them now. Sorry if I'm just missing them. Thanks in advance!

Hi - can anyone direct me to some of the Beach Club trip reports? I recall that they used to be listed somewhere at the beginning of this thread but I don't seem to be able to find them now. Sorry if I'm just missing them. Thanks in advance!

Page 1, Post 16

:goodvibes

Hey everyone!

Sorry I have gotten so behind here. I am spending all of my free time dealing with some issues with my dad and his house (some health scares, but thankfully he is ok).

I will eventually catch up here, but once again thanks to everyone for responding to questions.

I saw there were a lot of "View" questions over the past couple of days.

For anyone who doesn't know, we have three View Threads in the Resort Photo Subforum:

Beach Club Room Views

Yacht Club Room Views

Beach Club Villas Room View

These threads contain guest submissions of views from the rooms they have stayed in, sometimes along with descriptions like whether the (BC) room has a full balcony, bedding configuration, location, etc.

Unfortunately, a lot of the posts have lost the pictures due to the recent Photobucket purge of the non-pay accounts.

This thread is only as good as the people who take the time to contribute to it.

If you have pictures of your room from a previous trip, I would be most thankful if you could add any pictures or info you have about the room to the applicable thread.

Have a great day all!

:goodvibes

Happy your dad is ok!

Is the Guest Relations window still at the World Showcase entry point? Is this the closest one to Beach Club?

Yes, Pizza is still an option until at least 2 AM for in-room dining. Base menu price is $32 per pizza, plus $3 delivery, plus 18% service fee.

Another option for late night pizza, although not quite as late night, is the Boardwalk Pizza Window. The Pizza Window is open until midnight. You can purchase by the slice or a whole pie. It is located directly across Crescent Lake and is a short walk from the YC/BC Resort.

Dave
I was also going to suggest that. I believe a whole pizza from Boardwalk pizza will run about $20.00.

We can’t... we have BCV from 6/23-6/30, if I extend it till the 4th, I wouldn’t need a split stay. We originally wanted to be at BCV for the 4th, but then thought it would be a beautiful view from GF or Poly, and we’d get to see two sets of fireworks right from our hotel. But our friends keep telling us how we can’t miss EPCOT’s show, but not sure we want to brave the crowds in the park or driving wise. We will most likely make the week of the 4th part of our annual trip, so it’s not the only time we’ll have the chance to see them, just having 2nd thoughts. The did say they’d pick us up and drive us back, but don’t want to put them out.

Thanks for the response!!
Does Epcot do a preshow the night before like Magic Kingdom does? You could see one a different night.

Do the refillable mugs still have the white handle? Was there at the BC in March and think they were white but can't remember for the life of me. Thanks!

Friendship Boats to DHS will be down beginning May 7, 2018--no return date set.

Is there normally a bus to DHS? Or just while the boats are out of commission? I am assuming busses obviously shared between YC & BC but do we think that BW will have its own? Can I say I wish Disney would give some advance notice on stuff like this? Grumble, grumble. Hopefully they are back quickly.

Checking in to BC tomorrow! :cool1: Just popping in to say thank you to all of the regular posters and especially Dee for making this thread such a wealth of info. This is our first visit in over a decade to WDW and very first stay at BC! We’ll definitely check-in post-trip with some pics of our room and view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter