Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

WL friends, reading this post with great interest as my wife and I are visiting in July and are booked for water view room. I would like to avoid a ground floor room if possible. So based on what I'm reading here, a room request may not be necessary as water view rooms are not located on the ground floor? Thanks for the insight/intel. This community is simply amazing!!
Water view rooms used to be called courtyard view. You are most likely going to be looking at the upper or lower courtyard. There is a section of water view rooms on the ground floor.

FYI: 1 BR’s at Boulder and CC are available with the new holiday discount. I tried to get the discount applied to my 2BR res in November but there were none available. I knew it was a long shot, but it was worth trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest