Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

We will be there as well. I figure it will come out tomorrow with the March recreation calendar.

Yea, thinking the March recreation schedules should be out shortly.

Also, watching the weather, and so far ...... looks like rain for Tuesday the 5th ! Hope not, looking forward to seeing the parade .
Called PORFQ yesterday , and they know nothing about any parade :sad2: . Gotta love Disney !

Also, watching the weather, and so far ...... looks like rain for Tuesday the 5th ! Hope not, looking forward to seeing the parade .
Called PORFQ yesterday , and they know nothing about any parade :sad2: . Gotta love Disney !

We are staying at Riverside and taking our two little dogs. We have been watching the forecast and hope it changes. We are also looking forward to the parade and activities.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t worry about the forecast. It will change many many times before you get here and while you are here. Look outside and that’s how you’ll know it’s raining. Florida is almost impossible to predict.
Exactly. Not to mention it can be raining in one area of WDW but not in another. We left the Grand Floridian after eating lunch and there was a downpour. When we got to POFQ the sun was out & the ground looked dry. Had the reverse coming from one of the parks , you could see the wall of rain on the bus ride back to POFQ.

Is anyone here now or will be here between now and Saturday morning that needs any drinks?

We have

1/2 of a 24 case of water
6 cans of diet Mountain Dew

We would be happy to pass them along to anyone who would like them as we won’t get through them in the next day and a half.

We are in our room today until about 2:30pm then out for the rest of the night at DAH. Probably back around midnight.

We are at MK all day tomorrow, hopefully not back too late. We’ll probably be up late packing.

Then we’re probably head out early’ish Saturday to check out and spend some time at Disney Springs

If you’re here and want them we can arrange a time to meet up around your and our park times. If you’ll be coming in the next few days we can put it in a box and leave it with the front desk

Please pm me. I will check back through the day. If you don’t have pm privileges yet please tag me in a message here on the thread and we can figure it out.

Wendy

Last edited:

You aren't calling POFQ. You're calling a call center, no matter how they answer the phone.

I put the Mardi Gras parade time info up a few days ago, the full month schedule will go up later today. https://www.portorleans.org/recreation-schedules.php

Andre

Was excited to see the new Painting by the Lagoon at FQ - anyone have any idea how much that goes for? My daughter loves to paint and I was bummed to see the Painting by the Bayou was only for 12 and up - this new one will work perfectly!

Still available if anyone wants/needs. Also have an unused 50spf spray. We are available till checkout at 11 tomorrow, then I’ll try and find a place to leave with a note to help yourself. Just hate to see it go to waste

Edit to add we have left them in a large box by the coke and ice machines by the elevators of building 3. Please help yourself.

Is anyone here now or will be here between now and Saturday morning that needs any drinks?

We have

1/2 of a 24 case of water
6 cans of diet Mountain Dew

We would be happy to pass them along to anyone who would like them as we won’t get through them in the next day and a half.

We are in our room today until about 2:30pm then out for the rest of the night at DAH. Probably back around midnight.

We are at MK all day tomorrow, hopefully not back too late. We’ll probably be up late packing.

Then we’re probably head out early’ish Saturday to check out and spend some time at Disney Springs

If you’re here and want them we can arrange a time to meet up around your and our park times. If you’ll be coming in the next few days we can put it in a box and leave it with the front desk

Please pm me. I will check back through the day. If you don’t have pm privileges yet please tag me in a message here on the thread and we can figure it out.

Wendy

Last edited:
Can you get free filtered water from the Coke Freestyle machines without buying a refillable mug? If I brought a refillable water bottle, can I use the machine or does it have to be a refillable mug?

Can you get free filtered water from the Coke Freestyle machines without buying a refillable mug? If I brought a refillable water bottle, can I use the machine or does it have to be a refillable mug?
We were able to get just water at bc and they have the coke freestyle machines. We used it to refill our water bottles

Mardi Gras info is up !

Theme for the parade this year is “Magical Lands “ .
Should be a great parade .

Pictures of the info "board" are below ........

Last edited:
@Syndrome Would you mind if I posted your pics my Port Orleans website? I've got the textual info there already, but images would be nice too. Thanks.

Andre

Yes, we were able to do this at POFQ during our stay last week. There is a water button on the touchscreen of the Coke Freestyle machines and it works whether there is an RFID chip present or not. My daughter asked a CM in the food court where she could fill her water bottle and she was directed to the machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter