Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

--->
Sorry to have sent the pictures all separately but that is the only way I could figure out how to do it using my phone

Anyone else crossing their fingers that they're installing some sort of security gate so they can keep the food court open while the store is closed?

Anyone else crossing their fingers that they're installing some sort of security gate so they can keep the food court open while the store is closed?
While it would be nice to have access to the beverage stations when the store is closed, they would also need to block off access to the food stations.

Is anyone familiar with AoA after hours? Is it possible to access their beverage stations when the food stations are closed?

Sorry to have sent the pictures all separately but that is the only way I could figure out how to do it using my phone
Thank you for the pics!! It looks like it’s a bit more colorful? New floor perhaps?

I wonder if it will be updated with new coke machines🥴

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest