Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

I’ve read into it — apparently Disney does not accommodate that, even by phone.

But thank you for offering the idea and for the good luck! :)
Oh shoot - that's too bad. I see that All Star Movies & All Star Sports have availability for your dates. Maybe book those to have something secured and then if Pop Century becomes available maybe you can change to there? I dunno - don't think I'm helping much since I don't even know if you can do that. Best ignore me.

Oh shoot - that's too bad. I see that All Star Movies & All Star Sports have availability for your dates. Maybe book those to have something secured and then if Pop Century becomes available maybe you can change to there? I dunno - don't think I'm helping much since I don't even know if you can do that. Best ignore me.
You nailed it - we booked All-Star Music and I just keep checking Pop every day or two.

I visited during COVID and hated the Mobile Order too.

To help narrow down the dates I'll be there 6/21-7/1 and I got the email.
My son and his family are there June 16-23 and haven't gotten an email. So maybe the refurb starts July 1st????

My son and his family are there June 16-23 and haven't gotten an email. So maybe the refurb starts July 1st????
That's a good guess. I'm staying June 21st through July 1st and I got the email for my reservation. But my Daughter is staying June 22nd through June 30th and her reservation did not get an email. At first I thought it was Disney only sending out 1 email per group but that really doesn't make sense. I think you're right and the refurb starts July 1rst.

I’m going to try to track this to add something to the posts on page 1.

So far we know it could start as early as June 21st and could last through Sep 21st. Has anyone with a stay that extends earlier or later than that received an email?

Also, emails have not been received by all guests yet so possibly they’re still sending them.

Per chat with Disney CM, they said Pop refurb is July 29 through end of September.
Thank you for this.

Guest with Jun dates has clarified their post and updated to remove Jun dates.

Actual dates still to be announced by Disney but reliable sources are confirming the dates you shared @Mouse Tracker as Jul 29 through end of Sep now indicated by 2 sources.

but we are prepared for longer dates as guests with stays as early as mid-June have received the email so I believe the dates the CM provided you with appear to be incorrect. Not the first time that has happened.

We don’t know the actual start date (possibly Jul 1) but Jul 29th just seems too late.

Last edited:
I'll b there from June 21st through the 29th and have not received an email

Another set of dates implying July 1rst. I check out July 1rst and have gotten the email. My Daughter checks out June 30th and did not get an email.

Super disappointed about the refurb during our trip - though I agree it's needed. My 12 year old likes to go get her own food when she's hungry and pays with her magicband. Since we are going to WDW in August, we typically spend afternoons at the resort to beat the heat, so it's a bigger deal than other times of year that we go. I considered switching resorts briefly, but Pop is our home and this is only a 4 night trip, so we will deal with it.

Well darn am I embarrassed. I just reread the email and it's for my August trip and not my June 21-July 1 trip. :( I am so sorry I gave you all bad information. The July 29 start day that Allears has may be correct.

The dangers of having too many reservations at once.

Fun!! Disney updated the MDE app to now show a countdown with a pic of each resort.

This is our countdown to Pop!!

View attachment 869366
Cool-love that Skyliner is in the background and love the Hidden Mickey.

I just checked MDE for our July trip to All-Star Sports and there is now also a "Working Cast Dining" option where Cast can place an order with End Zone Food Court and pick it up Backstage-interesting.

Cool-love that Skyliner is in the background and love the Hidden Mickey.

I just checked MDE for our July trip to All-Star Sports and there is now also a "Working Cast Dining" option where Cast can place an order with End Zone Food Court and pick it up Backstage-interesting.
Ooo, I had missed the hidden Mickey!

Interesting about the dining. Are you a CM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter