Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got here to Pop! No room assignment yet and NO Halloween mugs. I'm trying to decide if I wanna hold off on getting mine to wait and see if they come out.

But SO happy to be here!!!

ETA: Got our room text at 10:30. We are in room 6162. Great location with a really pretty lake view and close to the lobby. Shower only/no tub. Loving the refurb! So many outlets which is always great.

Last edited:

Just got here to Pop! No room assignment yet and NO Halloween mugs. I'm trying to decide if I wanna hold off on getting mine to wait and see if they come out.

You may wish to ask about the mugs. They were selling out quickly and being refilled when we were there 2 days ago.

Last edited:

ETA: Got our room text at 10:30. We are in room 6162. Great location with a really pretty lake view and close to the lobby. Shower only/no tub. Loving the refurb! So many outlets which is always great.
Glad you’re there and enjoying the new rooms and your location. We were in building 6 this week for the first time and we really liked our location too!

Thanks for your room info. I will update the Tub/Shower post with your info.

Enjoy your trip!!!

You may wish to ask about the mugs. They were selling out quickly and being refilled when we were there 2 days ago.
I asked 2 of them who said they didn't have any. One even said they haven't gotten them yet (which I know is untrue because you and a few others confirmed they did have them). I'm going to wait it out because I can just share with my son/best friend until then lol.

I asked 2 of them who said they didn't have any. One even said they haven't gotten them yet (which I know is untrue because you and a few others confirmed they did have them). I'm going to wait it out because I can just share with my son/best friend until then lol.

Have you walked over to AoA? It has been reported you can get your refillable mugs at any resort.

I just left this morning and I’ve been stalking the food court since Wednesday looking for these mugs. CM’s either say they are not in yet, or they have no idea what I’m talking about. :rotfl:

I just left this morning and I’ve been stalking the food court since Wednesday looking for these mugs. CM’s either say they are not in yet, or they have no idea what I’m talking about. :rotfl:

There is that Disney consistency ..................

There were no Halloween mugs as of late last night at AofA either.

Bummer. It seems to be whenever they bring out something that will be popular, they totally mess up the supply factor.

One of my friends arrived today and so far he has no room. He’s been to the front desk three times already and there’s no other answer other than ‘soon’ and that today there were a lot of check outs and check ins which is delaying rooms assignments. He’s not pleased.

I haven’t been to the shower or tub thread but my friend just got assigned a room and he’s in a adapted room even though he’s not a disabled person. So room 0451 has no tubs, no shower box but curtains and bars.

One of my friends arrived today and so far he has no room. He’s been to the front desk three times already and there’s no other answer other than ‘soon’ and that today there were a lot of check outs and check ins which is delaying rooms assignments. He’s not pleased.
Officisl check-in time is 3:00 so there is no guarantee rooms are ready before that time. I’m sorry he had to wait a bit after 3:00 and glad he has a room now.

Yes, they are. It's still $10/ night minus 1 night. For our 8 night stay last week we received a $70 gc.

did Front Desk put this on a physical gift card for you or did they put the credit on your account and tell you to access it through the My Disney Experience App? TIA

did Front Desk put this on a physical gift card for you or did they put the credit on your account and tell you to access it through the My Disney Experience App? TIA
They send you an email with the gift card number and barcode. I'm not sure about other payment apps, but you can save it to Google Pay if you have an Android.

Just called POP and requested the 90s building. The woman at first gave me a spiel that certain buildings were only associated with a specific room type.:rolleyes1

She then put me on with someone else and she said the request was attached to my account, but of course that there are no guarantees. Gotta stay positive and not let it get me down if it doesn't happen. Only 5 days to go. :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter