Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
enhance

In regards to the Tower it certainly won't look like a Moderate any longer.
And according to a couple of CM's it won't be priced like a Moderate either.
It was described to me as having a "Low end Deluxe" pricing setup.
The Tower was supposedly conceived to placate the Conventioneers who were complaining about being stuck at a "Moderate" WDW resort for their conventions.
Hopefully the older rooms won't have their prices inflated to match the Tower.
I consider CSR to be my "home" resort. :-)

Hey all! has anyone ever stayed in a Junior Suite or 1 BR Suite in Casitas? I am looking for end of October-ish. My parents and sister usually share a room, but now my sister has a baby and I thought I'd get them a bigger room to share.

The pictures on Disney's site don't give me an idea of the size. Wondering if anyone has had good experiences for 4 adults and a baby.

Just booked a tower club level room for July! We are looking forward to it. Does anyone know if the only dining option in the tower is going to be Toledo?

Thanks

Just booked a tower club level room for July! We are looking forward to it. Does anyone know if the only dining option in the tower is going to be Toledo?

Thanks
I don't know the answer to your question, but it made me think of another one! ;)

Are there any choices for a sit-down breakfast besides the food court? Especially now that there will be more restaurant choices?

I have the Regular DDP. Staying at CSR. What are the best options for a light breakfast (thinking donuts, pastry, along those lines). Thank you.

Anyone know if any of the rooms will have a balcony? It doesn't look like it, but I live in hope.....maybe in CL rooms?

Hey all! has anyone ever stayed in a Junior Suite or 1 BR Suite in Casitas? I am looking for end of October-ish. My parents and sister usually share a room, but now my sister has a baby and I thought I'd get them a bigger room to share.

The pictures on Disney's site don't give me an idea of the size. Wondering if anyone has had good experiences for 4 adults and a baby.
My husband and I got a magical upgrade to one of their Junior Suites on our last trip there. It was very spacious! Basically, a Studio and regular room with the lockout removed, so you get double of everything. Two Full baths, two TVs, two minifridges, etc. and a whole bunch of storage space. The Studio side would of course have a foldout bed. If that is not a bother, than the Junior Suite is a great option. I haven’t been there with a baby, but imagine it would work really well if your sister and baby shared the one side of the lockout. My husband would stay up later than me at night, and I couldn’t hear the tv on the other side with the door shut. Hope that helps!

I'm new to the thread. I have stayed at CSR in the past, a few times but it easily was 15 years ago and possibly more. In any case, my family and I have a standard view booked for both Fourth of July (7/4-7/7) and Labor Day (8/30-9/2). I know we will miss the new stuff in July but I wanted to try the new restaurants for Labor Day. I believe Toledo will be open though I thought I read it would be a character meal. Is that only for breakfast, does anyone know? Also, any word on Three Bridges Bar and Grill? I see more info on Toledo than Three Bridges. I apologize if this has been discussed (and if so, can anyone point me to the general pages that it was)? Thanks in advance for any help.

And according to a couple of CM's it won't be priced like a Moderate either.
It was described to me as having a "Low end Deluxe" pricing setup.
The Tower was supposedly conceived to placate the Conventioneers who were complaining about being stuck at a "Moderate" WDW resort for their conventions.
Hopefully the older rooms won't have their prices inflated to match the Tower.
I consider CSR to be my "home" resort. :-)

What do they expect??? They paid for a moderate, they got a moderate. If they didn't want a moderate they always had the option to PAY to stay GF or the YC which also cater to conventions!

What do they expect??? They paid for a moderate, they got a moderate. If they didn't want a moderate they always had the option to PAY to stay GF or the YC which also cater to conventions!
The conventioneers were upset that their cheapskate superiors had booked their WDW convention/seminar at a moderate instead of a deluxe and they were giving terrible reviews to Trip Advisor and other travel sites.
Disney decided to make CSR into a location that only the most jaded convention goer could find fault with.
I've attended conventions and seminars where the "I don't care what it costs. It's the companies dime." attitude was rampant and anything but first class accommodations and amenities were complained about, usually to the venue staff and facility management who had nothing to do with the arrangements.

The conventioneers were upset that their cheapskate superiors had booked their WDW convention/seminar at a moderate instead of a deluxe and they were giving terrible reviews to Trip Advisor and other travel sites.
Disney decided to make CSR into a location that only the most jaded convention goer could find fault with.
I've attended conventions and seminars where the "I don't care what it costs. It's the companies dime." attitude was rampant and anything but first class accommodations and amenities were complained about, usually to the venue staff and facility management who had nothing to do with the arrangements.

Exactly.

CSR is our favorite Moderate as well and I also hope the prices don't get so over inflated that we end up getting priced out!

I'm new to the thread. I have stayed at CSR in the past, a few times but it easily was 15 years ago and possibly more. In any case, my family and I have a standard view booked for both Fourth of July (7/4-7/7) and Labor Day (8/30-9/2). I know we will miss the new stuff in July but I wanted to try the new restaurants for Labor Day. I believe Toledo will be open though I thought I read it would be a character meal. Is that only for breakfast, does anyone know? Also, any word on Three Bridges Bar and Grill? I see more info on Toledo than Three Bridges. I apologize if this has been discussed (and if so, can anyone point me to the general pages that it was)? Thanks in advance for any help.

Toledo's is dinner only and ADR's are now available.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=768

Three Bridges is quick service and will serve sandwiches, salad's, shared plates, etc.

Both opening on July 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter