Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Animal Kingdom Lodge CL Update:

So, I was just able to book a couple of nights in a 1br. AKL CL for an upcoming trip this morning! Decided to look at YouTube to see how the 1br. looks there, and found a new video just posted a day ago! They showed some of the CL offerings, and it appears as if some new items have arrived! (One brought back!)

So her video was short, but I did see Chicken Nuggets, which just made my day! Also. Zebra Domes were back for dessert!! There was also a carrot salad, that was not there in April, and barbecue meatballs. I believe they were Tamarind meatballs prior.

She was only there one night. Afternoon snacks looked the same. She did not post breakfast offerings. Here’s the video if anyone is interested. If I see any other videos, I’ll update.

Ooo, maybe they changed things for summer! I was there last weekend and nothing was different…it must have just happened :).

If you’re in the DVC 1BD, that’s where we usually stay. The fridge and freezer are great for keeping your wine/ frozen novelties cold when you don’t want to get out of your pyjamas and haul yourself five feet to the lounge 😜.

We check into Yacht Club Level Sept 18th :cool1:, anyone been lately? Just hoping it's still good as it has been a few years since we've stayed Club Level. Any recent Reviews ;)
Sorry about the delay! My life has gotten very busy since my daughter had a baby two months ago and we’re still finishing up a major renovation at home. Anyway, we just got back from YC Monday night, and it was great! We were a bit disappointed that the pulled pork sliders that they normally have were on the menu in the morning, but they took it off later in the day and changed it to some kind of seafood pasta?! My husband said it was ok. Of course, the pot roast and mashed potatoes were awesome! I’ll have to look through my pictures to see what I have…

Poly CL evening apps. These are the same as a few days ago including sushi.
Are those the same cheeseburger spring rolls from the MK spring roll cart I have heard so much about? Im dying to try them! Thank you for all the pictures, I literally love food pictures the most on these boards lol.

Sorry about the delay! My life has gotten very busy since my daughter had a baby two months ago and we’re still finishing up a major renovation at home. Anyway, we just got back from YC Monday night, and it was great! We were a bit disappointed that the pulled pork sliders that they normally have were on the menu in the morning, but they took it off later in the day and changed it to some kind of seafood pasta?! My husband said it was ok. Of course, the pot roast and mashed potatoes were awesome! I’ll have to look through my pictures to see what I have…
Awww congratulations to your family on the new arrival :thumbsup2
Also thank you for the reply, I'm looking forward to our trip, as well as Food and Wine.

Are those the same cheeseburger spring rolls from the MK spring roll cart I have heard so much about? Im dying to try them! Thank you for all the pictures, I literally love food pictures the most on these boards lol.
I’m glad you liked them! I love when food pics are posted. It’s the only way I can tell if I’ll eat it lol!
I’ve never has the MK spring rolls so can only assume they are but not 💯 sure.

Slightly OT, but since we were talking food pics. Here a just a few from CR CL (atrium) a few weeks ago.

I’m sorry I didn’t take more food pics.

Attachments

• 119797BF-32CA-4CAE-9690-A29512F05340.jpeg
    119797BF-32CA-4CAE-9690-A29512F05340.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 27
  • 157D94D2-8EC2-4B41-8D45-17AA43E9A40B.jpeg
    157D94D2-8EC2-4B41-8D45-17AA43E9A40B.jpeg
    30.6 KB · Views: 23
  • EBDE172C-9FF6-4B5D-B3C1-1F953F90567B.jpeg
    EBDE172C-9FF6-4B5D-B3C1-1F953F90567B.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 8594A600-0CCA-4586-8B25-22A4DD723B36.jpeg
    8594A600-0CCA-4586-8B25-22A4DD723B36.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Feels like WDW has upped their dessert game a bit recently. When I was at CR a few weeks ago I thought the options (same as @jemtx above) were enhanced since last time, on the margins.

Yep, compared to last year, I thought CR did really well with desserts. I’m not even a dessert person and really enjoyed some of them. Did you have those tiramisu shooters? 😋

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter