Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

If discounts become available will they give you the new rate?

Only if they work for your specific room category on a given date. I don’t like to book this way as they have less reason to discount rooms if they are all booked. This is the only time I’ll do this as we are still deciding how much we will spend given what’s available. Never again though :)

Just checked out dates in October, December and February 2022. Geez Laweez! Not to say that I am completely surprised by the new CL prices or that DW and I won't consider going CL for future trips, but that initial sticker shock was something else.

It's crazy! I love the CL as much as the next person but not knowing what the benefits are at this point (other than food) I just can't justify it. I'm holding out to see what Sugar Loaf will be for our trip in April.

Just checked out dates in October, December and February 2022. Geez Laweez! Not to say that I am completely surprised by the new CL prices or that DW and I won't consider going CL for future trips, but that initial sticker shock was something else.

So I'm a bit confused. I was looking on the mouse website that lists all of the room rates for 2021. I priced out our trip based on that (just to get a rough idea, knowing that 2022 would be higher). I booked our trip this morning for January 2022 and it ended up being CHEAPER than the 2021 rates listed on that site. Does this make sense to anyone?

The fact that Poly is not included in the resorts with an opening date confirms my suspicions that not all buildings/rooms will be finished by the reopening date there. That and the fact that Poly booked up so quickly but has started to release more rooms.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they scheduled Hawaii to be the last longhouse to get the refurb because they figured CL probably wouldn’t be back yet. That said, I also wouldn’t be surprised if they announce the reopening of CL at Poly once they have a better sense of when Hawaii will be done and they can confidently open it for new reservations.
This is what I was thinking as well. We have the Ambassador suite booked at the Poly for early November and while I'm really bummed it wasn't included in the initial list for CL to return, I'm thinking it has more to do with the renovation timeline than anything else. Fingers crossed it returns in time for my trip!

This is what I was thinking as well. We have the Ambassador suite booked at the Poly for early November and while I'm really bummed it wasn't included in the initial list for CL to return, I'm thinking it has more to do with the renovation timeline than anything else. Fingers crossed it returns in time for my trip!

I thought I read reports on the other forum that Hawaii was ahead of several other long houses. Hopefully thats true and we see an announcement soon.

I thought I read reports on the other forum that Hawaii was ahead of several other long houses. Hopefully thats true and we see an announcement soon.
That would be great news! We've done RPC and WL CL in the past; I really want to experience the CL lounge at Poly for this trip. This may be the last big trip my mom is able to take with us and I know she would absolutely love that view. Here's hoping!

Yeah outrageously priced for what you get it seems. They are asking well over double the cost of our theme park view room to upgrade to atrium CL. Not gonna happen, ha ha. I will keep an eye out for discounts but it's surprising... I mean the difference in cost is more than the deluxe dining plan would have been--- doesn't make sense.

RPC Deluxe King showed up for Sept 29-Oct 3. Rack rate $1412 discount rate $1333. As much as I would love it, I didn't book it.
I just checked again and nothing shows up at rack rate or discounted for RPC now. I guess some people were willing to spend that! Which is why the prices are what they are.

Do we think the prices are inflated because people will pay due to pent up demand? Or do we expect fastpass and other perks will be back by September?

Do we think the prices are inflated because people will pay due to pent up demand? Or do we expect fastpass and other perks will be back by September?

I think you’re getting some panic bookings due to Club finally opening and at lower capacity. Many others are booking with the expectation they can apply a discount later. Chapek did say recently we may see full capacity be year end...so it’s possible these perks come back. I think things will normalize soon.

I still cannot see any of the CL offerings for our trip to GF in April 2022? Is it temporarily down or is it possibly sold out already? Anyone else having this issue? I’ve tried different dates but no luck.

i was finally able to call and book GF for a deluxe room wheelchair access with roll-in shower so will be canceling GF theme park view CL for the week of Thanksgiving 2021 and my Boardwalk Inn the same week. good luck if you're looking.

these rooms need to be booked over the phone for the GF

I still cannot see any of the CL offerings for our trip to GF in April 2022? Is it temporarily down or is it possibly sold out already? Anyone else having this issue? I’ve tried different dates but no luck.
I’m having the same problem. Travel agent couldn’t even get anything at CL at GF for April 2022.

The guy on the phone was clueless , said no dates were available at all. Then i had to take my kiddos somewhere, so I’ll call here again in a bit. I’ve got a villa at The Riveria Resort, but would love my favorite Wilderness Lodge for the holiday with club level

So if these reservations hold, both Boardwalk and CR would be new to me. How do you all like the lounges/offerings? I guess CR in comparison to RPC or Poly, and Boardwalk compared to Yacht/Beach..
I just re-read your actual question, and realize I didn’t really answer it appropriately! I compared CR to BWI.

Other than the view I like the Poly and RPC better than the CR. However, don’t get me wrong, I had 2 awesome stays at the CR. It’s just the Poly lounge is awesome!! I’m not even sure if the amazing CR view compares to it. There’s something about that 2 story lounge with the wall of windows facing the castle. And the views from the rooms on the lagoon side are breathtaking. In addition, the Poly is completely my style, I love it. I also love RPC. Every time we stay at either Hawaii or RPC I try to decide which one I like better, and usually decide the one I’m at right then lol. However, despite my raving over Poly and RPC, I do like the CR. It used to get big points for walkability, but now the GF and even the Poly are walkable. So given that new change,
Despite liking the CR I rank it 3rd among monorail resorts.

As for BWI vs YC/BC. I love the YC rooms and liked the CL, I thought the BC rooms and resort were ok and the CL comparable to theYC. Honestly, I kind of consider them the same resort with different themed rooms. The lounges were closed in without views, I much prefer the Mk actual lounges, but the BW is comparable in that respect. I found the appetizers at the BW to be a big notch above the YC/BC. I think I would choose the BW CL if you go for food, and the YC CL if you want storm along bay. I would always choose the YC over the BC (just personal preference), but would definitely stay at the BC if it were the only one available or a lot cheaper (cheaper - HA. How about less expensive! Nothing is cheap :teeth:!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter