• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes anyone in your Friends & Family list that are over 18 can see your resort reservation balances if they look deep enough (knowledge of MDE) and are on your reservations. It's not on the main screen.

Dave
If I toggle off this part for each person will that make it so no one can see the balances for trips we aren't going on together?

Allow ______ to view all of your plans

Switch off if you only want to let ______ view the plans you share.

EDIT: Never mind. I see you edited after I posted.
THANK YOU @Dave006

Sorry, I can’t help with your needs, but just so you know, CL only had 10% discount on discounts released early this year. All CL are specifically excluded from the current public, AP & Visa discounts.
Thanks!

Any thoughts on best CL lounge for offerings? Looking at GF, CR Tower, YC, BC, & BWI.

So tonight’s cobbler at WL CL is going to be peach caramel. While waiting for it, we were looking at the staircase that is above the lounge and trying to figure out how would you get to it and where does it go?

You can see it from the opposite side looking across the lobby

IMG_9121.jpeg

Zooming in as far as I could get you can make out 7 1/2 in the doorway. Since the CL is on 7th floor I suppose It’s the 7 1/2 floor. Can’t make out what the rest of the sign says though.

IMG_9118.jpeg

Will try to get an answer…

So tonight’s cobbler at WL CL is going to be peach caramel. While waiting for it, we were looking at the staircase that is above the lounge and trying to figure out how would you get to it and where does it go?

You can see it from the opposite side looking across the lobby

View attachment 853689

Zooming in as far as I could get you can make out 7 1/2 in the doorway. Since the CL is on 7th floor I suppose It’s the 7 1/2 floor. Can’t make out what the rest of the sign says though.

View attachment 853690

Will try to get an answer…
Can you please share what the evening hot apps were? Enjoy! Thanks!

While waiting for it, we were looking at the staircase that is above the lounge and trying to figure out how would you get to it and where does it go?
That is the Roof access stairway where they raise the Flag. The roof used to be included in a guided tour of the WL. It is no longer available for guests. Ask an Old Faithful Lounge CM to see if they have an details.

Dave

Last edited:

Can you please share what the evening hot apps were? Enjoy! Thanks!

Yes. Tonight was barbecue chicken with several of those small cold salads. One had shrimp. There was also tomato basil bisque for the soup. Also the charcuterie items. The chicken was very good.

Also, along with the ice cream there are toppings that I hadn’t noticed. So tonight I poured chocolate sauce on the ice cream that was on the cobbler. Yum.

Yes. Tonight was barbecue chicken with several of those small cold salads. One had shrimp. There was also tomato basil bisque for the soup. Also the charcuterie items. The chicken was very good.

Also, along with the ice cream there are toppings that I hadn’t noticed. So tonight I poured chocolate sauce on the ice cream that was on the cobbler. Yum.
Food sounds good. Nice that they still have an evening soup—since reopening YC CL did away with nightly soup.

Peach caramel cobbler? Yum!

That is the Roof access stairway where they raise the Flag. The roof used to be included in a guided tour of the WL. It is no longer available for guests. Ask an Old Faithful Lounge CM to see if they have an details.

Dave

Yes you are correct. We spoke with a CM about it and she told us that it is the roof access for when they used to do a daily flag family that would raise the flag. That doorway is accessed by stairs from a door in the hall.

They no longer do the flag raising since the Copper Creek conversion in 2017. The Club Lounge used to be on the opposite side, which is now several DVC villas. The current lounge used to be two honeymoon suites.

Thank you! Enjoy it!

Breakfast opens at 7am, right? There's one day when Animal Kingdom has early entry at 730am, but that would mean no breakfast we've essentially 'paid for' so I think we'll have to skip that, haha. Hard for me to do, but we also really want to enjoy our resort time.

Breakfast opens at 7am, right? There's one day when Animal Kingdom has early entry at 730am, but that would mean no breakfast we've essentially 'paid for' so I think we'll have to skip that, haha. Hard for me to do, but we also really want to enjoy our resort time.
Sometimes it's a bit later than 7:00 before everything is completely set out. It's impossible to make it to every club food period if you're also trying to do all of the park things. I'd say we average 2 breakfasts and 2 appetizer periods in a week long trip. We sometimes make it to dessert once. I get tired of the same food anyway so that's plenty for me. I do like sitting in the lounge during the afternoon snacks because it's usually very quiet and peaceful. Most of the food is just prepackaged snack food at that time but it's nice to have a coffee or even just a refreshing ice water.

Sometimes it's a bit later than 7:00 before everything is completely set out. It's impossible to make it to every club food period if you're also trying to do all of the park things. I'd say we average 2 breakfasts and 2 appetizer periods in a week long trip. We sometimes make it to dessert once. I get tired of the same food anyway so that's plenty for me. I do like sitting in the lounge during the afternoon snacks because it's usually very quiet and peaceful. Most of the food is just prepackaged snack food at that time but it's nice to have a coffee or even just a refreshing ice water.
Thank you for this - We're staying 5 nights at BWI Club, and then we're spending 5 nights in the cabins at the Fort :)

We're usually rope droppers, then we spend our afternoons at the resort relaxing/pool times then head back for a few hours around dinner/early evenings. If we can do breakfast from 7-730 that's great for us. Then afternoon snacks/early appetizers. Likely will miss most evening desserts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter