Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Are they still giving CL guests the opportunity to have Minnie van pick up from the airport?
I am arriving solo to BWI in December 🎄 and thought this would be fun. Does anyone know
if this is arranged through Signature Services or Mears?

I was offered the option from Signature Services for our July 4th trip. The CM said let SS know if we wanted them to assist with arranging it.

I was offered the option from Signature Services for our July 4th trip. The CM said let SS know if we wanted them to assist with arranging it.
Yes I have reservations at the end of October round trip to the YC CL. Contact Signature Services and they will help you arrange it. They also posted it on my MDE. 407-939-7777 direct line.

Searched WL CL and didn’t see it back to July. Probably they have the info on it on the WL thread and can check there.
It was here on the CL thread. @Mrs.AMC posted back on July 29th about adding WL CL access to a regular room. It is a function only available at the WL and you have to add it for your entire length of stay.

It start after closing down 1/2 of the CL rooms when the south side of the WL was converted to DVC.
I did add it on
they called to confirm it was available
it is $150/night plus tax
Link to her relevant posts: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ion-questions.3414590/page-2061#post-64958183

ETA: added length of stay reference.

Dave

It was here on the CL thread. @Mrs.AMC posted back on July 29th about adding WL CL access to a regular room. It is a function only available at the WL and you have to add it for your entire length of stay.

It start after closing down 1/2 of the CL rooms when the south side of the WL was converted to DVC.

Link to her relevant posts: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ion-questions.3414590/page-2061#post-64958183

ETA: added length of stay reference.

Dave
Thanks! It was $99 a few years ago, but everything goes up. This is a great option for getting CL. It is cheaper than booking a CL room, which kind of annoyed me the first time I stayed there CL because I had paid the larger sum for the CL room.

Last edited:
The first time we used the CL add-on it was $79, then $99 and finally $139. So a price increase this year to $150 + tax per night is just par for the course.

A number of repeat WL guests like this option since the 7th floor CL rooms all have the Enclosed balconies (roof overhang, solid 1/2 wall vs railings) most guests will need to stand up to see any view. You can add CL Access to any regular hotel resort room at the WL.

Note: there is limited capacity for this offering and it is not available for the Cooper Creek DVC side of the lodge.

Dave

So many discounts out right now:), cannot wait until they are released (fingers crossed) for our dates next year!
Has anyone noticed a much lower discount on CL- I am seeing only 10% for standard GF CL rooms in January whereas in the past suites are usually discounted 10% with the remainder of CL rooms the higher percentage (20/25/etc.)? A little worrisome :scared:

my sad story for today, although it is nothing compared to what's out there; like my grandfather used to say, if everyone formed a circle and threw their own troubles in the center for all to see each other's, everyone would be glad to take back their own;

so right about now we should be pulling up to the BWI and checking in to a Deluxe CL through next Tuesday; we were being so careful but this past thursday night we attended a UJA(United Jewish Appeal) awards dinner and 2 of our closest friends were being honored; and the comic was Modi who you must catch on you tube; i haven't laughed that much in ages;

anyway, my disability was acting up but i couldnt keep my cane near my chair because it was packed with over 400 people so i hid the cane in the corner; when i got up to go get it i fell and my knee blew up and turned all kinds of colors; ecv or not there was no way i would be able to enjoy wdw and since we already had jan 30, 2024 booked we decided to cancel; but it was within the 5 days but with a little magic i wasn't charged for anything like the i night room deposit;

another cause could have been(was) that my pain management doc moved away and i got a new one in the group, a youngster who decided to change things around; why, i dont know - im a doctor(veterinarian - same thing) and famous last words are 'if it aint broke dont fix it'; but he tried to fix it and i was so unsteady, that probably contributed to the fall;

so since we are home we can go baby shopping for the new princess due in Nov(we are going upstate NY to stay for at least a month to help out; then jan 30 to wdw to a Deluxe and my DW is so great and felt sorry for me that we booked another Deluxe CL for April 8 for the week; then 1 year from that a nice 2BR suite will be calling our name for the baby's first trip at 1 1/2 yrs old; we will go before then ourselves of course ;-)'

so as sad as i am today i will still take my problems back out of that circle especially after getting an email from janie & jack with all the new line of disney princess dresses to store away as her gifts :-);

wow, i feel better already just venting and seeing my words typed about the little princess and all the wdw trips in store for her;

like my grandfather used to say, if everyone formed a circle and threw their own troubles in the center for all to see each other's, everyone would be glad to take back their own
That is a good way of thinking about it. Grandfathers have the best advice. I'm sorry about your fall, canceled vacation, and the pain. I'm sure that hurt! It sounds like you have many fun events to keep your mind off of things and a darling grandchild on the way. Prayers for healing! :grouphug:

The first time we used the CL add-on it was $79, then $99 and finally $139. So a price increase this year to $150 + tax per night is just par for the course.

Dave
I know this is subject to availability. I wonder if you reached out to Signature Services a few days before arrival,
if they would let you upgrade then? I might try that sometime. I love WL Cl, but don't like the enclosed balcony.
I do like knowing if I am staying CL ahead of time -- we would usually do more big lunches when staying CL.

Thanks very much -- I love that they put it on MDE!
They don't always add the entry in MDE. There have been a few reports if in not getting into MDE but a call to DSS confirmed the reservation was correctly entered into their system. So if it does not appear you may want to call again to confirm the Airport Minnie Van transfer.
I know this is subject to availability. I wonder if you reached out to Signature Services a few days before arrival,
if they would let you upgrade then? I might try that sometime. I love WL Cl, but don't like the enclosed balcony.
I do like knowing if I am staying CL ahead of time -- we would usually do more big lunches when staying CL.
You are only able to add it on arrival at the WL Front Desk. It is only in the WL resort system and not in the general Disney reservation system that DSS CMs use. It is a one off offering.

Dave

They don't always add the entry in MDE. There have been a few reports if in not getting into MDE but a call to DSS confirmed the reservation was correctly entered into their system. So if it does not appear you may want to call again to confirm the Airport Minnie Van transfer.
I am one of the people who it never shows up in MDE for. I've used the Minnie Van airport service six times and the SS representative always says it will show in MDE but it never does. I do always get an email confirmation and then additional communication a day or two before the reservation.

I am one of the people who it never shows up in MDE for. I've used the Minnie Van airport service six times and the SS representative always says it will show in MDE but it never does. I do always get an email confirmation and then additional communication a day or two before the reservation.
And 10 minutes after I made my reservation it was in my MDE. I did ask her to make sure it was sent to MDE lucky I guess

And 10 minutes after I made my reservation it was in my MDE. I did ask her to make sure it was sent to MDE lucky I guess
You are the first person I've come across who had it show up. That's why I commented. The last time I made a reservation for the service, at the end of the call as usual, the rep said, "this will show in your My Disney Experience plans". I couldn't help myself. I replied, "No, I'm quite certain it will not", and it did not.

Has anyone noticed a much lower discount on CL- I am seeing only 10% for standard GF CL rooms in January whereas in the past suites are usually discounted 10% with the remainder of CL rooms the higher percentage (20/25/etc.)? A little worrisome :scared:
Yes! I had booked CR CL hoping for a discount, but when AP offers came out, CL was discounted at such a small percentage that I had to give it up and go with a regular room that was much more heavily discounted. It was a difference of about $800 for two nights, so I couldn't justify it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter