Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That's pretty accurate, @GADisneyDad14! There really are no "seasonal menus" at AKL-CL. They do change-it-up from time to time, but not necessarily because of season change.

I'll be back there again mid-May and will post my observations, in case anyone is interested! ;)

I have never gotten bottled water at AKL in all the years I've been staying CL there; but there have been posts of people being able to get bottled water in the Lounge during their stay. I don't know how they've done it though! I always ask and am always told no!

I'm interested in hearing about your May stay at AKL CL. I also have a stay booked there for my DD's birthday in July. Food pics always appreciated!

That's pretty accurate, @GADisneyDad14! There really are no "seasonal menus" at AKL-CL. They do change-it-up from time to time, but not necessarily because of season change.

I'll be back there again mid-May and will post my observations, in case anyone is interested! ;)

I have never gotten bottled water at AKL in all the years I've been staying CL there; but there have been posts of people being able to get bottled water in the Lounge during their stay. I don't know how they've done it though! I always ask and am always told no!
We were there Thanksgiving week and were given bottles of water. :confused3

Thanks for the wine info, that’s good to know they are decent bottles. I’m not a wine person so that stuff is above my league! Although I did have the Chappellet one night and thought it was quite tasty.

In somewhat related news Disney has new style coffee/to-go cups in the lounge that are more paper-like than the prior plastic/foam ones. Don’t ask why I thought about this given we’re talking about wine. ;)
Because someone you know may need that information :rolleyes1

You know what would be really refreshing right now? A Kona Longboard in the Poly CL lounge.

What is everyone most excited about for their next CL trip?
Champagne with soup midday while dd has her pogmosa and scones at RPC in MAY. All 4 of us will be there the weekend too.

Dh wants pog, Ds will eat his weight in cookies!

May be our last family trip so I am going to enjoy it. My next trip booked I'm taking dd and most likely her guy.

mrsap and PPFlight75
Are you both at the Grand Floridian July 4th week? :wave:

DH and myself will be there June 30-July 6. We are also bringing my Dad (Mr Fredrickson) to celebrate him completing 9-10 weeks of radiation treatments.

I will be there!! I know for sure I’ll be looking for Mr. Frederickson!! What a wonderful way to celebrate! So happy for him!! Maybe we’ll run into each other!

I'm interested in hearing about your May stay at AKL CL. I also have a stay booked there for my DD's birthday in July. Food pics always appreciated!

I usually take lots of food pics on my iPhone, but have yet to figure out how to post them here! My posts from CL may or may not include photos! :rotfl:

We were there Thanksgiving week and were given bottles of water. :confused3

Not sure, we just asked after breakfast each morning and we were given one for each person in our group. (3)
Maybe it was because my Dad looks like Mr Fredrickson from UP. :D

That is so cute!! :thumbsup2

I usually take lots of food pics on my iPhone, but have yet to figure out how to post them here! My posts from CL may or may not include photos! :rotfl:

That is so cute!! :thumbsup2
I email them to myself and when it asks size I do medium. It only works on my phone but not on my iPad. So I post pix on phone then quickly use my iPad to edit and add the words.

This is not easy when you are trying to enjoy a cl lounge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter