• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Quiz Qn 20 *answer added*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi everyone,

True or False question tonight ;)

The Hotel New York has a permanent icerink for guests to enjoy

Please PM me with your answer :)

PM sent.

Ahem, ahem, does someone want to tell us something? I spy a very exciting new countdown!!!

Ware Bears said:
PM sent.

Ahem, ahem, does someone want to tell us something? I spy a very exciting new countdown!!!

Who, moi??!

Well it has been booked for a while but as you are only allowed 2 countdowns in your signature I have been waiting to put my DLP countdown in for next Feb. I decided to put my cruise in ;) because I figured that as soon as I did that the DLP prices would get released! Kind of reverse psychology ;)

PM on it's way.

All the talk of new counters reminds me that I'd better post my new one... just under a year to go now (even if we haven't actually booked it yet!)

....well that fooled none of you ;) and I think Bexx's super HNY FAQ aided more than a couple of you :teeth:

The correct answer was of course, false. The ice rink is only there in winter time :)

Miffy2003 said:
Well it has been booked for a while but as you are only allowed 2 countdowns in your signature I have been waiting to put my DLP countdown in for next Feb. I decided to put my cruise in ;) because I figured that as soon as I did that the DLP prices would get released! Kind of reverse psychology ;)

I think I know where you are coming from!:idea:

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter