• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Port Adventure - Guided Tour

scothen

dsny4ever
Hi,

Has anyone taken the Disneyland Paris Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour? If so, is it worth the cost ($710.00)? Any input would be appreciated.

I have looked into this for other cruisers. Disneyland Paris is approx 3 hours travel time EACH WAY from the port. Pirates and Space Mountain are scheduled for rehab closure April to September 2017. Honestly, to me its just not worth it to be on a bus for 3 plus hours, do maybe 3 rides, have lunch, do a bit of shopping and then have a 3plus hours bus journey back to the ship

Yes, it is a 3,5 hour+ bus ride one way, so you will be spending 7+ hours that day just sitting in this bus seeing the "Autoroute" pass by and that is not an enchanting sight and leaving you very limited time to explore the parks. Each to his/her own, but I don't think that is a nice way to spend a port adventure and no way to spend so much money on it. The French coast has a lot of beauty and history to offer too. If you insist on going to DLP and want to experience some rides that day this kind of VIP-arrangement will be the way to go or you will have to be in a lot of luck to hit a low-attendance day.

Disneyland Paris needs a 4-5 days visit to properly explore and enjoy, so going there and back again from Le Havre is a waste of time in my honest opinion. It's become 1,5-2 major gates. If you wish to visit the resort: do it before or after your cruise, enjoy it with all the time you wish and maybe add a visit to Paris, which is a wonderful city and only a 30min train ride from the resort to the city centre. We live a 4h car drive from DLP and we never do a one day up and down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter