Disneyland Hotel questions

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
Does anybody know what a DLH standard room with a King bed looks like?

We'd like to get the King, but want to make sure the couch in that room is a fold-out single for the 5yo. Also I heard that there is a playpen in each room (presumably tucked in the closet), is that true? Otherwise we'll request a crib for the little one.

Also would like to make sure we have a fridge in room, either standard or requested.

Thanks!

we will be staying there in 10 days... but we are getting two queen beds, the kids will share the other bed. We saw the rooms on the disney page, not great shots, but at least you can get an idea. I was told each room has a "cooler" big enough for a 6pk of coke, but you can request a fridge. Id request all the stuff you are asking about, even the fold out couch, now, and then again at check in. They say you can request but cant be guaranteed.

Thanks, will do. I think someone told me you could request room specifics 60 days in advance...? And we're getting close to that. Woohoo!

DS5 and I are getting waaaay excited; DH is playin' it cool; and DS1 is oblivious to the wonders that await. :banana:

Every time I have stayed there has been in a room with two queen beds. The beds are quite large for hotel beds and up really high. Kinda fun.

Only once did we have a room with a couch, so I can't comment on that. Never saw a playpen in the closet, but wasnt really looking for one either. And have always had a fridge in the cabinet that the tv is in.

The bathroom is always well done for multiple users. One time it had the shower and potty on one side of the hall and the sink on the other with the closet. The other two times the bathroom was all in one place but the potty had its own separate door and there is another counter outside.

Yay, a question I can answer! LOL
First, I don't know about a cooler in your room but every room has a mini fridge. The king room has a huge King bed and a daybed. You take the back cushions off and voila! A bed! The extra sheets, blankets and pillows are on the shelf in your closet, after your first night your maid will make the couch/bed up too. Really cute!! There is no playpen in your closet, but if you request a crib they will bring you either a little teeny crib or a little playpen. Hope all that helps!! I love the DLH and so will you-we have stayed there 3 times since Thanksgiving and I HATE staying anywhere else now, LOL-it is amazing on so many levels!!!

Thank you for the info on the standard King room! I can't wait for our stay - So we're going to be too spoiled to want to stay anywhere else, huh? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter