• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Hotel - No Avalibility - 9/12 - 9/16

scothen

dsny4ever
In checking various sites, I find there is no availability at Disneyland Hotel from 9/12 - 9/16. Is there a convention or other event going at this time? I am concerned about potential crowd levels during this week. I don't see anything listed on convention calendars.

The Grand also appears to be sold out, but Paradise Pier is open. It is likely a convention at the DLH or Grand. It doesn't mean the park will be busy.

It may be due to the end of summer rates? The low rates may have enticed some that usually stay off site to switch over. We are arriving that week also (yeah) and added days when the low rates came out. Park hours still show the same so hopefully Malcon10t is correct!

It may be due to the end of summer rates? The low rates may have enticed some that usually stay off site to switch over. We are arriving that week also (yeah) and added days when the low rates came out. Park hours still show the same so hopefully Malcon10t is correct!
Wishing you the best time ever ! !

Wow ! You got a great rate. Let me know which tower and what your view you get.

I know, we were super excited. We weren't able to apply the discount to the rooms we already had booked but we were able to add a couple extra days before the kids fly in. For sure I'll let you know!

I know, we were super excited. We weren't able to apply the discount to the rooms we already had booked but we were able to add a couple extra days before the kids fly in. For sure I'll let you know!
Fantastic ! :tinker: Lots of Pixie Dust your way ! ! ! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter