Disneyland college program?

chibichibirei

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Hi, My name is
On the Disney college website, there is a link for the Disneyland college program. But unlike the Disneyworld college program website, there is hardly any info, no links, no numbers to call. Has anyone done the Disneyland version of the college program? I am really interested in doing that one, and moving out to California, It just says to visit a presentation, but theres no listing of when those presentations are, I went on the WDW college program one, and saw the E-presnentation but it said that it was only for the WDW program. Any help is appreciated! :sunny:

The Disneyland Cp is targeted mainly at california residents. The presentations are all on the west coast (and there aren't that many) and you have to have/find your own housing and transportation. If you email the wdw.college.recruiting@disney.com they will still be able to give you some information and point you in the right direction.
Good Luck!!

Thanks alot! I will email them, I planned on getting an apartment with my fiance out there, because he got a job offer. I mean I like the idea of getting my own place, because as I understand it, and I might be wrong, you must stay in the apartments that WDW has arragened for you if you go into the program?

DS is a college student doing a summer internship at DL in California. It's specifically an Entertainment internship, not really similar to the WDW College Program. Disney did come and interview, but they only went to about 10 locations in the country. I think only 1 of the 20 or so students is from California. Disney does have housing for the students, apartments somewhere, and they're meeting him at the airport (he had to send them his flight info) to take him there. Unfortunately, we don't know where "there" is yet.

Thanks for the great info! Im planning on checking it to it a little more, when I go down to CA this summer :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter