Disneyland 2024 Hotel/Packages?

moorish

Mouseketeer
I had assumed that Disneyland hotel rooms/packages for 2024 would be available today along with WDW, but the website is still only showing availability through December.

Does anyone know when they typically open up the next year for booking? Or was it supposed to be today and this is part of their IT issues?

I read they were supposed to be up and checked 1st thing in the morning, but then realized it was WDW. Its strange they didn't just do them all at the same time.

Any updates on this official date? Or a place where I can see historic rates? I am struggling to budget for my April trip!

I read somewhere that they released the 2023 in august or September of 2022. So I think we have a month left

I have been checking daily, because I want to use my DVC points at DLH for the January runDisney races. I have the points to use, but we are waiting for the points charts to drop. You can't book using points or cash at this point. I think the block of rooms they "set aside" for runners are full at this point.

I hope as well that they releasing the dates soon to book to see how the prices are that I would have some comparing for my Trip in 2025 as international Guest important since there are only those 3 on-sites hotels and I fear they will be booked pretty fast especially the Pixar Pier one I would like to be since it seems the cheapest of those 3 (if you can even call something cheap nowadays).

Sadly I wrote a Email to a Agent and still not getting any response after 3 weeks okay to that Agent´s defend I asked 37 questions so a lot to cover. And yeah some other clients for this and next Year but rumors saying crowds are low this summer even when Halloween and Xmas will come and some are booking.

For WDW yeah almost or full of 2024 clients for those are to work with but I hope I will get a response soon cuz getting none is awkward only because my Trip would be in 2025 doesn´t mean I could get in contact already even when time is spare and not so much there since lots to do but at least hope not to be ignored cuz that would be rude.

A Year goes by fast and next year would be the HOT Planning and booking and such Year therefor getting all the information and in contact with a Agent is important it will be a once in a lifetime to the OG Park therefor need the Help without license and a car not so easy but hope kinda manageable even with a split stay in Hollywood at the end with visits to Universal Studios, Paramount Studios and WB Studios and perhaps Walk of Fame Grayman´s Chinese Theater as well?.

Hope they releasing soon for 2024 to hopefully getting some prices to check on and also a response from my chosen Agent or have to ask John Magi why and what is going on yeah 37 Questions took some time but no response feels weird at least a short clearance of a work together is okay would have been fine to know if it is okay or if I have to ask someone else.

At least hope that Agent is okay health wise since some of them have sometimes issues that also interferes for them to work all up for their clients, so hope I get some answer sooner than later to be not so worried about it since time goes by pretty fast and a Year is over so fast we almost have 3 quarters done of this Year so time is ticking fast.

I too have been checking daily. The fact they aren't out yet is driving this uber planner nuts.
So how was it using it in Anaheim easy safe and have you been in Hollywood as well and used them how safe and useable are they there how were the prices getting from the parks to a nearby Hotel in Anaheim and how was it to get from a close Hotel near Universal Studios have you been cuz for Transportation from Disney to LA I consider using a Transportation Service instead of UBER because I think they would be cheaper and from LA to Airport as well but wondering if UBER would be fine for inner City drives since I only would need them after park hours to getting to the hotel at nights to not get into troubles with homeless or other folks if I wouldn´t been able to stay on-site.????

I also could think since they didn´t released the dates yet that the agents maybe not responding yet since those information aren´t out yet could be a reason as well and yeah like I wrote 37 questions are a lot especially when some information aren´t available yet.

At least I hope I will get answers after they releasing the dates later in the coming weeks hopefully.

Any word on what time on Thursday the 24th? I did not see a time in any of the articles I saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter