Disney World tickets no longer listed on Air Miles

petbren

DIS Veteran
Just logged in to see what the new offer would be as the old offer expired yesterday
No tickets showing at all, for any amount.:headache:
Couldn't buy the last offer as we are travelling in November.
Hoping another offer happens before then.:sad2:
And yes, I know withe Star Wars Land opening, they don't need to do an offer, but it's the first time I have seen Air Miles not offer ANY tickets.:worried:

uh oh, thanks for posting but man, this does not bode well....I really hope they are working on a basic ticket for future availability!

The Canadian deal just expired yesterday didn't it? Perhaps they need to restock "regular" price tickets.

For now I’m going to assume there will be something, but most likely the “anytime” tickets which will make them cost a lot more airmiles than they had previously. Either way, I don’t think it’s going to be a good change. I think I’ll be switching my goal to save Dream Miles for flights, or go all Cash Miles and use them for gas and groceries to throw more money in the budget at saving for an eventual trip.

If you need to purchase tickets, get them through Undercover Tourist. I just saved $600 on four 10 day park hoppers compared to buying direct from Disney. This was for a Christmas day start day, so likely the most expensive tickets you can buy. The amount you save on other days is likely less.

Oh man... needed another 200 miles to get a couple of 7 day passes and now they are gone.

So out of curiosity I went to price out my resort plus 7 day tickets and they are still offering me Canadian resident pricing on my tickets...

I went through and saw the same thing. I wonder how long that will last?

Good question. I'm an onxy member and as that status they will buy anything not listed on their site and give you a redemption amount. I tried to get them to purchase pre-paid credit cards so I can use the balance towards resort and tickets to take advantage of the canadian offer but AM would not purchase prepaid cards.

I will also say that the onyx agent mentioned they would be restocking disney world tickets but didn't say what the redemption amount would be (ie. Canadian discount vs regular rate)

I will also say that the onyx agent mentioned they would be restocking disney world tickets but didn't say what the redemption amount would be (ie. Canadian discount vs regular rate)

yeah, i’m pretty sure there’s been a gap between the end of canadian promotion tickets and the regular ones coming back before. it should only take a couple weeks, if it’s just about getting new stock.

as for what the tickets will cost...i think it’s going to be a big jump. i’d say anyone saving miles for tickets might not want to ease off the air miles hunt just yet!

Good question. I'm an onxy member and as that status they will buy anything not listed on their site and give you a redemption amount. I tried to get them to purchase pre-paid credit cards so I can use the balance towards resort and tickets to take advantage of the canadian offer but AM would not purchase prepaid cards.

a few of us looked into getting different tickets through personal shoppers a few years back (i priced out tickets with hoppers instead of the standard base tickets air miles offers). it was not a good deal. there’s definitely a premium built into the personal shopping service.

It could be because Disney is nearing their annual "price increase time of year" so they are being careful about only selling as many as they have available (They might do a bit like "Undercover Tourist" does and they pre-buy or have a certain allocation that they sell before they apply the price increase).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!