Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Yep, 2020. So sorry, this week has been a marathon of lengthy Disney phone calls for every single question it seems 😟
You motivated me to try again, this time using Edge instead of Chrome (though I had no other problems with Chrome), and it worked! I now have Magic Kingdom booked for September 7, 2020.
Thank you!

On hold 52 minutes so far to update a resort reservation. I wish the music was songs from movies instead of the rides. 52 minutes of pirates and haunted mansion is getting a to be a little much.

glad you were able to, this system is just crazy unreliablle
Yulilin3, do we know if the park hours will change beginning November 1st? The reason I ask this; on my park passes for November 20-28 the park times are given on the left. When I click on park registration detail the park hour has changed.

Yulilin3, do we know if the park hours will change beginning November 1st? The reason I ask this; on my park passes for November 20-28 the park times are given on the left. When I click on park registration detail the park hour has changed.
currently park hours are only listed through end of October on the HUB, just checked. So that might be why it's different

I imagine this question has been asked and answered - but I can't find anything.

I understand pre-purchased ticket holders can reserve their slot on the 28th, but is there a known time for when this will open? And what time zone?

Many thanks

I imagine this question has been asked and answered - but I can't find anything.

I understand pre-purchased ticket holders can reserve their slot on the 28th, but is there a known time for when this will open? And what time zone?

Many thanks
It was 7:00 am for the resort guests and for the AP.

Many thanks
resort reservations people opened at 7am AP opened at 6am. I would be ready at 6am. the spots for AP for opening days were very few. EST

Thank you! So that's EST time, so if my calculations are correct - It's 5+ hrs for BST/UK. 11am! Woo. No early early morning for me. Any tips?
log into your account before the hour. Make sure everyone is linked properly. Apparently people have used Chrome and it seems to work better, not sure about that, Chrome is all I have. Good luck

I am FL AP monthly plan. Our AP expired during closure . I requested the extension multiple times, just hours on hold in phone calls, no response to email.....Jiminy crickets! DISNEY!

I can't get mad at the poor CM's. I can't even imagine dealing with the public right now. I had an abundance of patience.....gone.

Sadly, I can't make a summer reservation, I will miss the AP previews...Anyone else with this problem? any ideas?

I am FL AP monthly plan. Our AP expired during closure . I requested the extension multiple times, just hours on hold in phone calls, no response to email.....Jiminy crickets! DISNEY!

I can't get mad at the poor CM's. I can't even imagine dealing with the public right now. I had an abundance of patience.....gone.

Sadly, I can't make a summer reservation, I will miss the AP previews...Anyone else with this problem? any ideas?
My understanding is you have to renew first.

Thanks! will they apply the extension to your new pass?
That is also my understanding. I keep saying "understanding" because things have changed so much that I want all my advice to be taken with some skepticism!

I think I read either here or on Touring Plans that someone had to shell out for 3 AP renewals to get their rebooked vacation on track and be able to make park reservations even though they had APs that would be extended.

Thanks for this! I never got an answer to two different numbers after being on hold Monday for over two hours and 1.5 hours yesterday. They answered after 4:25 yesterday! It took about an hour but now I am all set! I got disconnected at the end so I didn’t get a chance to thank Trinidad. She was so kind and never once said how difficult her job was since the system went live.

I hope they fix this soon. What a frustrating experience for everyone!
So glad you got it fixed!! On Tuesday evening, I had 2 phones on hold, the first CM couldn't fix and was so rude. I continued to hold on the other phone and another CM picked up after 20 more minutes of holding and said she'd do her best to get it fixed. She was amazing!! She also had difficulty herself fixing it and said she was reaching out to the escalation team- I started panicking hearing that answer again, but she told me she was putting me on hold and they'd fix it. Well, they sure did and was able to book all of my days after that. So glad we got it all squared away!

That is also my understanding. I keep saying "understanding" because things have changed so much that I want all my advice to be taken with some skepticism!

I think I read either here or on Touring Plans that someone had to shell out for 3 AP renewals to get their rebooked vacation on track and be able to make park reservations even though they had APs that would be extended.
Thanks again, That's exactly what I ended up doing...out of sheer panic. Renewed our passes. We wanted to avoid that but....... another Disney super fan caves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter