Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise August 15th,2022 sailing

Hi! My family will be on this cruise. We’re coming from NY and are DVC members. My husband and I have cruised Alaska before (1992 on Sagafjord - my husband worked for Cunard at the time so it’s taken this long to get him back on the high seas) going Vancouver to Anchorage. For my kids (DD 22 and DS 15) it’s their first time and their second cruise, after a 2 night press trip on the Magic). Really looking forward to a long Disney cruise and relaxing! Here we are in London earlier this year DS has no faith in my selfie abilities hence the scowl. I plan to be in Cove Cafe or a lounge chair behind a book a lot of the trip. My son will hopefully feel comfortable enough to hit Vibe, and the other two are adults so they’re on their own. Looking forward to meeting y’all! AAD9EA6B-273B-4A41-A703-98AF04853AC7.jpeg

Anyone wanting to participate in fish extender exchange? If so, please respond with Names, cabin #, and ages of kids

1- Lora and Michael 5150
Hi! Did you like cabin 5150? We were thinking of booking it for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter