Disney Wonder 11/14/04

Just sittin waiting for our docs te te te da da da. Is it to early to bring the suitcases out of the attic?

Originally posted by StuartMI
Just down the hall from us :P (5650)
You'll be acroos the hall and 9 rooms aft to be exact :hyper:

I'll just save some time here and apologize now :jester:

Well, we booked thru DVC and then DCL. No airfare.. we are driving.. I may call DCL and ask them. I'll give them till Monday. Are they shipped thru the mail, or Fedex or UPS? Anyone else still waiting?

Originally posted by Melynny
Well, we booked thru DVC and then DCL. No airfare.. we are driving.. I may call DCL and ask them. I'll give them till Monday. Are they shipped thru the mail, or Fedex or UPS? Anyone else still waiting?
Ours came FedEx.

Our documents came in the mail yesterday -- priority mail. We booked through All Seas Travel.

Wooooohooooooooooooooooo.

P.S. Thanks for the responses about the pin cruise. We won't be doing the extra pin stuff. Though I'm sure my daughters (ages 4 and 10) and my son (8) will get into collecting pins when we are at Disney and on the boat. Sounds like a lot of you are really serious about it. HAVE FUN!!!

Originally posted by ivanova
You might be able to sign her up at this late of date, just not be able to prepurchase any of the event only pins (the RSP process has already been run).

You can save the $35 event fee (which means not getting any of the gifts) and your daughter can still pin trade on the ship and participate in the final RSP (purchasing of leftover event exclusive pins, plus any pins being released that week on the ship).

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me, what does RSP stand for?

Random Selection Process

In essence, if there are more people wanting an item (for example, limited edition 300 pin but 500 people want it) this is their process for randomly selecting who gets to buy the pin.

The final RSP on the ship will technically be open to all guests on the shp (just most of them won't know about it).

RSP = Random Selection Process

Disney's computer lottery for limited edition merchandise

~Nancy~

I vote we rename this thread to "Susan lives at her computer desk." :crazy: :tongue: :teeth:

Ok! Yippee! Cruise Docs arrived today! So all I have to fill out is the small booklet thing? The folder seemed to be a bit empty? Well, it's getting closer!

:thewave: :grouphug: :thewave:

I am doing the document dance too...we got our docs last monday but unlike Susan and Stuart I am not on my computer all day long LOL!! :)

By the way, has anyone ever ordered the champagne and petit fours tray for the stateroom...is it any good?

Stuart...I went to your website and know what you look like...I will look out for you at WDW before the cruise!!!

Originally posted by txaggie94gigem
....unlike Susan and Stuart I am not on my computer all day long LOL!! :)
Hey, I resemble that remark :p

Originally posted by txaggie94gigem
:thewave: :grouphug: :thewave:

I am doing the document dance too...we got our docs last monday but unlike Susan and Stuart I am not on my computer all day long LOL!! :)

Stuart...I went to your website and know what you look like...I will look out for you at WDW before the cruise!!!

Hey! I'm a Systems Administrator - what can I say? I work at a computer for a living!

Hope you liked the pics. Now you have the advantage ;)

For anyone else that wants to see our Disney Honeymoon/1st Anniversary pics, you can go to http://www.stuartandmelissa.com

Okay, so 3 weeks from day (Nassau day) what would you be doing?

At this very moment I'd probably be finishing up the Historic Nassau City Tour ... and heading on to do a wee bit of shopping. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter