Disney Treasure news

The menu looks fantastic with the exception of cilantro in a lot of the dishes. I get that it is a common herb in Mexican food, but I'm one of those people where it tastes like I'm eating a bar of soap - yuck! Would they leave it off the dish if I asked, do you think?
Probably. I customize almost everything that I order on cruises because I'm picky.

The menu looks fantastic with the exception of cilantro in a lot of the dishes. I get that it is a common herb in Mexican food, but I'm one of those people where it tastes like I'm eating a bar of soap - yuck! Would they leave it off the dish if I asked, do you think?
We have allergies so have to customize everything, they’re really good about it. It usually takes a bit longer to get your food but that’s about the only negative.

I saw the sail out videos! So cool! The sail out is about two weeks later than the Wish’s timeline. Hopefully this means they are ahead somewhere else in the process! 🤞

I saw the sail out videos! So cool! The sail out is about two weeks later than the Wish’s timeline. Hopefully this means they are ahead somewhere else in the process! 🤞
Well the Wish had her maiden in what… July? The Treasure’s maiden is December. So like 4-5 months longer to make her perfect.

Yes- Wish 2/11 to 7/14 just over 5 months

Treasure 8/3-12/21 just over 4.5 months

If it isn't already baked or mixed in, they could probably leave it out if you asked.

If they can they would. If it’s mixed into the pico or something they may have to omit more to get there but they’ll work with you or make suggestions. Cilantro is one of those divisive herbs… I enjoy it but I know it tastes soapy to some. Personally I feel the same way with grapefruit. It tastes like pinesol to me.

I laughed out load. I tell my wife that it tastes like eating after shave

Yes- Wish 2/11 to 7/14 just over 5 months

Treasure 8/3-12/21 just over 4.5 months
Remember the Wish was supposed to sail a few weeks earlier. We got bumped from 2 cruises. Our last day was the day she finally set sail. Fingers crossed they can hit the original timeline. I would have put in a little fudge factor after what happened last time and the fact that sailings are starting over Christmas.

I have a feeling she’ll go on time. We are on sailing #2 so I’ve over analyzed the timeline many times haha! If she’s delayed, I think we’ll get the news this week based on what happened with Wish. But I think she’ll be on time. The optics of delaying again aren’t great especially with the Destiny at her heels! But… the Wish sailed not totally done. There was lots of talk that the T wouldn’t have the same Covid delays. I’m less hopeful that the T will be 100% ready but I do think she’ll sail 12/21. Not that I have any influence on the situation hahaha!

I have a feeling she’ll go on time. We are on sailing #2 so I’ve over analyzed the timeline many times haha! If she’s delayed, I think we’ll get the news this week based on what happened with Wish. But I think she’ll be on time. The optics of delaying again aren’t great especially with the Destiny at her heels! But… the Wish sailed not totally done. There was lots of talk that the T wouldn’t have the same Covid delays. I’m less hopeful that the T will be 100% ready but I do think she’ll sail 12/21. Not that I have any influence on the situation hahaha!

love your enthusiasm and optimism... I think every new ship I have heard of, voyage #1 was always... not quite ready... but hopefully by #2 (yours) they will iron out the last few kinks! The price of being a trail blazer :)

Despite the controversial functional design choices on the new ships, DCL's fleet continues to be the most aesthetically pleasing in the industry, and it's not even close in my opinion. The Treasure also looks the most interesting thematically to me out of the three new ships.

Despite the controversial functional design choices on the new ships, DCL's fleet continues to be the most aesthetically pleasing in the industry, and it's not even close in my opinion. The Treasure also looks the most interesting thematically to me out of the three new ships.

Agreed. Just looking at the Grand Halls...the Wish while beautiful, comes across as sterile to me with too much white. What was shown for the Destiny last week made it look like you are being dropped in the middle of the Sahara Desert. The darker colors for the Treasure seem much more appealing to me.

I just watched parts of the video. It looks so big in the river! View here:

On top of being on Sea Trials here’s the some of the Merchandise for the Treasure:

https://disneyparksblog.com/dcl/check-out-the-new-disney-treasure-merchandise-collections/

Adventures Ahoy Collection

The Adventures Ahoy Collection includes a range of playful apparel pieces for everyone in the family, themed accessories and homeware items. The designs showcase bespoke artwork of Captain Mickey Mouse, Captain Minnie Mouse and their daring pals, all donning their voyage-ready ensembles. The new line is inspired by the Disney Treasure’s theme of adventure and the many spaces onboard that will bring memorable Disney stories to life.
Michelle wearing the Adventures Ahoy Collection
Adventure Mickey Mouse Plush

Michelle layered a fashion top from the collection over a white skirt, completing her look with the Mickey Mouse Adventure hat. Her hat perfectly matches the hat worn by the Adventure Mickey Mouse Plush!

Disney Treasure Logo Collection

The Disney Treasure Logo Collection takes inspiration from the ship’s namesake, featuring gold hues and glitter. Dazzling new Loungefly accessories will add a touch of glamour to any outfit with a 3D gemstone print. Apparel pieces in this line also feature a shimmer effect that is sure to refract the Caribbean sunlight perfectly on your next cruise.
Melizza wearing the Disney Treasure Logo Collection
Michelle wearing the Disney Treasure Logo Collection

Melizza paired the Treasure Bling Headband with the Treasure Bling Loungefly and a flowy brown skirt. And Michelle opted for pinstriped trousers and a macramé belt to complement her Treasure Bling Fashion Top. Michelle finished her blue ensemble with the Adventures Ahoy Loungefly Backpack, showing how you can mix pieces from different collections!

Disney Treasure Inaugural Collection

The Disney Treasure Inaugural Collection will allow guests to commemorate the debut season of Disney Cruise Line’s stunning new ship. The items in this line boast a jewel-toned color scheme, reminiscent of the ship’s Agrabah-inspired Grand Hall and Princess Jasmine’s iconic royal garb. The collection includes a variety of apparel, accessories and keepsakes that families will treasure for years to come, alongside the magical memories they make onboard.
Michelle wearing the Disney Treasure Inaugural Collection
Melizza wearing the Disney Treasure Inaugural Collection

Both Michelle and Melizza chose to style the Inaugural Loungefly Headband. Michelle is sporting a colorful top with a beautiful puff sleeve detail and white pumps. Meanwhile, Melizza grabbed her Inaugural Crew Neck to pose with her Adventure Mickey Mouse Plush and Adventure Minnie Mouse Plush from the Adventures Ahoy collection.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest