Disney Treasure news

TillyMarigold

DIS Veteran
I just discovered a bunch of (well, three) articles on Disney Parks Blog about the Treasure, and I'm shocked I haven't seen this news here yet!

AristoCats-themed lounge (I think it replaces Nightingale's on the Wish): https://disneyparksblog.com/dcl/the-aristocats-themed-lounge-coming-to-the-disney-treasure/
Preview of menus at the new restaurants: https://disneyparksblog.com/dcl/disney-eats-first-look-at-disney-treasure-menus-coming-soon/
Info on the 2nd dinner show at Worlds of Marvel: https://disneyparksblog.com/disney-...newest-disney-cruise-line-ship-debuting-2024/

Enjoy! I'm excited.

There are several items on that Coco menu that are intriguing me! Also, I could be hungry as I only had cheese and crackers for lunch. But, seriously, I'm looking forward to it!

The Coco menu looks like a great change to add more variety to the usual menu lineup. I am excited to see some vlogs of the ship when it comes out. I love a lot of the theming choices.

Last edited:
I haven't been on the Wish, but I can't believe just how MANY venues (and bars/lounges) there will be on this ship. We're going to be trying not to get drunk every night trying out all the cocktails we've seen on offer! Does the Wish have this many drinking venues?

I’m so excited about the treasure, April 2025 can’t get here soon enough!!
I haven't been on the Wish, but I can't believe just how MANY venues (and bars/lounges) there will be on this ship. We're going to be trying not to get drunk every night trying out all the cocktails we've seen on offer! Does the Wish have this many drinking venues?
Yes there are quite a few, only one we missed was the rose. 4 nighter is way to short to experience it all.

Yes, just new bar venue themes:

Disney Wish to Disney Treasure
Nightingales - Scat Cat Club
The Bayou - Skipper Society
Hyperspace Lounge - Haunted Mansion Parlor
Keg and Compass - Periscope Club

Yes, just new bar venue themes:

Disney Wish to Disney Treasure
Nightingales - Scat Cat Club
The Bayou - Skipper Society
Hyperspace Lounge - Haunted Mansion Parlor
Keg and Compass - Periscope Club
Thanks! I guess it's just a matter of interest making it seem like more. Keg & Compass and Nightingales not really on my radar, whereas pretty much every single Treasure venue is exciting to me. Even today's announcement about Scat Cat Club....thinking this will be a great place for pre or post 1923 meal (especially if I can get my group to dress up one night).

Have we heard anything about something akin to the Hook's Barbery on the Wish showing up on the Treasure. That's one I'd be happy to be replicated (with the "hidden bar").

My question is, with Plaza de Coco having Mexican/Spanish influenced menu(s), which everyone is going to be scheduled to eat at twice a week, are they still going to offer Donald's Cantina in the FF? Don't get me wrong, we loved our mid-afternoon tacos on the Wish, but will Plaza de Coco make Donald's Cantina redundant?

There are several items on that Coco menu that are intriguing me! Also, I could be hungry as I only had cheese and crackers for lunch. But, seriously, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm excited about the Coco restaurant! The items listed look good

I agree that the menu looks promising, but I keep reminding myself that this is Disney. How many times has a menu on DCL or at WDW looked super promising, only for the "masses" to complain, forcing Disney to dumb down the menu greatly or completely mute the spices? I'm cautiously optimistic about what I've seen, but I also know that by the time our cruise in May comes around, the menu could be very different. Fingers crossed that it isn't.

My question is, with Plaza de Coco having Mexican/Spanish influenced menu(s), which everyone is going to be scheduled to eat at twice a week, are they still going to offer Donald's Cantina in the FF? Don't get me wrong, we loved our mid-afternoon tacos on the Wish, but will Plaza de Coco make Donald's Cantina redundant?

I agree that the menu looks promising, but I keep reminding myself that this is Disney. How many times has a menu on DCL or at WDW looked super promising, only for the "masses" to complain, forcing Disney to dumb down the menu greatly or completely mute the spices? I'm cautiously optimistic about what I've seen, but I also know that by the time our cruise in May comes around, the menu could be very different. Fingers crossed that it isn't.

I don't think it makes Donald's redundant at all. First, we don't know what the 2nd rotation for Coco's will be. What we saw looks like it would be their standard menu, but we don't know anything about the menu for everyone's 2nd time eating there. Donald's has tacos, nachos, burritos, right? I didn't see anything like that on the Coco's menu. Braised beef short rib over mashed potatoes with green beans, pan seared adobo sea bass with veggies etc aren't a redundancy with tacos and burritos in my opinion. I do agree the spice level will be dialed way down from what it ought to be.

Wish, Treasure( & Destiny) are sisters so they will have similar venues just with unique themes
Thanks! I guess it's just a matter of interest making it seem like more. Keg & Compass and Nightingales not really on my radar, whereas pretty much every single Treasure venue is exciting to me. Even today's announcement about Scat Cat Club....thinking this will be a great place for pre or post 1923 meal (especially if I can get my group to dress up one night).

Have we heard anything about something akin to the Hook's Barbery on the Wish showing up on the Treasure. That's one I'd be happy to be replicated (with the "hidden bar").
I think Hook & Untangled are staying the same

It does just different themes

Is the Treasure concierge like the Wish concierge? Will we be able to decorate our doors?

They might get away with it this time because Mexican cuisine is so common and popular in the US.

Yes. My kids gave me ship credit on the Wish and I spent it going to every bar and trying their signature drink. Amazing day lol

The menu looks fantastic with the exception of cilantro in a lot of the dishes. I get that it is a common herb in Mexican food, but I'm one of those people where it tastes like I'm eating a bar of soap - yuck! Would they leave it off the dish if I asked, do you think?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest