Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, a shirt I bought last weekend that wasn't yet on sale now is... I wish they would do price matching within a certain number of days

Price Adjustment Policy

Pricing is subject to change at any time. Sale price adjustments will be honored on items purchased from Disney Store that are available at a lower price within 7 days from the shipped date. Price adjustments are not valid on Magical Rush or limited time offers, or shipping charges. Please be advised that Disney Store may sponsor online promotions and events that may not be available in local Disney Stores or at Disney Theme Parks. All sale price adjustments will be provided in the form of a one-time use promotional code. The one-time use promotional code will be sent to the email address provided at the time of order placement and may be used on one future order at Disney Store. The one-time use promotional code is only valid for online orders. Sorry, no phone orders.

While prices are typically the same online and In-Store, there are occasions where prices may vary. When this occurs, price matching between online and In-Store is not available. Merchandise purchased at Disney Theme Parks, Resorts or Cruise Lines is not eligible for a Disney Store sale price adjustment.

Click to Request a Price Adjustment or call

Jofferys.com

Instagram
Celebrate the first day of summer ☀️😎 with this balmy blend! Our Disney Mickey Mouse Summer Morning Blend will brighten your summer mornings and your cup with a rich and well-balanced taste.
1718894678156.png

13 Halloween and Fall Favorites Returning to Disneyland Resort

Click link for more info about returning favorites...

9. New Merchandise Materializes

It’s not a frightfully festive fall without the latest Disneyland Resort Halloween merchandise including apparel, accessories, headwear and other spirited garb, which will be available this fall throughout Disneyland Resort and on DisneyStore.com.

Fashions inspired by Pixar Animation Studios’ “Coco” will be a great fit for this year’s Plaza de la Familia festivities, and you won’t want to miss Oogie Boogie Bash merchandise which will also be available.

1718896676677.png1718896687313.png

Aw, man! Why didn't they have this on my trip? It was only in Disneyland at that time. Well, I have a reason to go to Oga's now.
We no longer go to Oga’s unless we’re traveling with others who are new to the experience. However…I just secured a 9:30am reservation for next week so we can pop in and grab the mug. They always get me somehow!

Enjoy when you get there! My brother only goes to WDW with us once every other year (not several times a year like we do), and he gets giddy every time he steps foot in Oga’s. He comes undone when the deejay plays the Cantina music. I love to see it!

Yeah, it used to be kind of hard to get into, so I didn't bother. I had wanted the Endor mug, but someone got it for me as a Christmas present, so that kind of killed my urgency to get in there. The Lothcat though is necessary.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter