• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know if the stitch crashes for this month was delayed? All the articles I can find list today as the release date but shopdisney just list it as coming soon.

Hey! Just seeing your post after I posted the article/update about the collection! All it says is “coming soon!!” too!! Strange 🤔 I will definitely keep an eye out for any updates!

Do you know if ink bend pens and pencils are available at most shops in Disney? I tried looking on YouTube vlogs but they don’t seem to show it. I would assume it’s a small ticket item. And are they cheaper if you buy in groups, say 3 or 5? I could easily get them as souvenirs on my upcoming trip. TIA!

I don't know about the availability at the parks but I just purchased this wallet at the Disney Store Outlet in Hershey, PA I also saw it at the Philadelphia Premium Outlet store so you might want to check at the outlet store if you have one near you. The price was $14.99
Thank you for the heads up! I don’t have an outlet near be but there is a Disney store close by. I’ll go check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter