Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone seen this shirt at the resorts? They had it at Riviera on 8/1/23 but when I went yesterday on 8/2 they only had XS left!

It is a Halloween shirt for DVC members... I also tried Beach Club Marketplace and the Jambo House store, no dice lol.

View attachment 782577

If anyone else is looking for this shirt, it seems like they did not make that many. I've been to Riviera (only had XS), Contemporary (they have DVC Merch for BLT in the Fantasia Market) who didn't have any DVC Halloween merch, Beach Club Marketplace (no DVC Halloween merch), Johari Treasures at Kidani no DVC Halloween Merch, (tried Zawadi Marketplace in Jambo too), SSR (only had XS), and OKW (only had S and XS).

World of Disney, Emporium and other park gift shops did not have any DVC merch either.

At OKW, a CM told me this was a single run and they wouldn't be restocking it :(

Just wanted to share what I've found in my search for this shirt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter