Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Marvel D.A.G.G.E.R. Brings Heroes Together for Game Night

Fantasy Flight Games and Asmodee are bringing all the action and adventure of Marvel to your next game night!

Marvel D.A.G.G.E.R. is a cooperative board game in which players team up and fight Marvel villains and the threats they bring to the table. Each player can choose to embody one of 20 iconic Marvel heroes, such as Spider-Man, Black Widow, or Daredevil.
1680543209107.png

Sold out :(

Hope it's ok to ask here - what's the difference, if any, between the bags on shopDisney vs Loungefly?
There isn't really a difference as far as I'm aware. The only difference I've noticed is between bags on Loungefly's website vs. Box Lunch and Hot Topic. The Box Lunch and especially the Hot Topic bags feel like they're not as high quality as the ones directly from Loungefly's website.

There isn't really a difference as far as I'm aware. The only difference I've noticed is between bags on Loungefly's website vs. Box Lunch and Hot Topic. The Box Lunch and especially the Hot Topic bags feel like they're not as high quality as the ones directly from Loungefly's website.
metal Loungefly logo tag vs leather tag
the more expensive (metal tag) bags usually have padded straps, side pockets and often more details
the leather ones usually have plain straps and no side pockets. Hot Topic often has the leather tag ones, Box Lunch is often a mix

metal Loungefly logo tag vs leather tag
the more expensive (metal tag) bags usually have padded straps, side pockets and often more details
the leather ones usually have plain straps and no side pockets. Hot Topic often has the leather tag ones, Box Lunch is often a mix
I don't own any from Hot Topic but all good points! My sister has two bags - one from Loungefly's website and one from Box Lunch. They both have the metal Loungefly logo but the Box Lunch bag is made from a "cheaper" feeling material and the straps are different.

I don't own any from Hot Topic but all good points! My sister has two bags - one from Loungefly's website and one from Box Lunch. They both have the metal Loungefly logo but the Box Lunch bag is made from a "cheaper" feeling material and the straps are different.
yes flat straps, no padding.
I learned that 'tidbit" from the Loungefly facebook site, no idea how accurate it was, it applied to the bags I have, which I have gotten from various places including, Loungefly, Shop Disney, Hot Topic and B-L... as well as small shops like Pink A La Mode and Sapphire Sky.... yes I have a problem lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter