Disney shopping .com discount

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
as a DVC member can I get a discount on disneyshopping.com on line or is it just the disney store that give it
thanks for any info

DVC members get 10% off at DisneyShopping .com - details can be found on the Members' website. I copied the following info from the Members' Website:

Get 10% Off at DisneyShopping.com!
As a Disney Vacation Club Member, you are invited to Take 10% Off your purchase!

Here's how to redeem your 10% Off promotion:

See the Members' Website for the specific "how to" info. The promotion code changes each month.

10% Off Promotion Restrictions:
* Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, July 31, 2007. Limit one Promotion Code per order. Offer excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Armani, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It merchandise, Wilsons Leather, Disney Couture and Nursery merchandise, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift wrap and gift boxes and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Promotion Code may not be redeemed for cash. Promotion Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Promotion Code is acceptance of its terms. Disney Shopping, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

AFAIK, DVC members no longer get a discount at the Disney Stores - we lost it when they were sold to Children's Place.

AFAIK, DVC members no longer get a discount at the Disney Stores - we lost it when they were sold to Children's Place.

Carol, the OP is from the UK...I think the UK Disney Stores are still operated by Disney. The US stores were, of course, sold off to Chldren's Place and no longer have a DVC discount.

Carol, the OP is from the UK...I think the UK Disney Stores are still operated by Disney. The US stores were, of course, sold off to Chldren's Place and no longer have a DVC discount.
Good catch - I didn't notice that jns is from the UK when I posted and I didn't know that the "other" Disney Stores weren't sold, either. Thanks for the correction.

Good catch .

1.gif
No sorry this is the one that got away :lmao:

not from the UK either from Ireland

Thank you both for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter