• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney rewards returning.

fgtriot

Mouseketeer
Hey guys. As an employee for Chase Bank N.A. I wanted to share info just released to employees on Monday. Chase is bringing back their Disney debit cards! Starting July 22 you can request a Chase Disney Visa debit card in one of four designs (classic Mickey, Cinderella's castle, 101 Dalmatians, or Mickey and friends) You will not earn any kind of rewards but there will be NO FEE for these cards either and they will entitle holders to many of the same park perks as the Disney credit card. Sorry it took me so long to get this info out to y'all.

Hey guys. As an employee for Chase Bank N.A. I wanted to share info just released to employees on Monday. Chase is bringing back their Disney debit cards! Starting July 22 you can request a Chase Disney Visa debit card in one of four designs (classic Mickey, Cinderella's castle, 101 Dalmatians, or Mickey and friends) You will not earn any kind of rewards but there will be NO FEE for these cards either and they will entitle holders to many of the same park perks as the Disney credit card. Sorry it took me so long to get this info out to y'all.

Got my Clasic Mickey last week it is great they came back now if they would only bring back the rewards (I will pay the stupid taxes, I just want my Disney gift cards back).

Got an email yesterday and am happy about it. When I bought a couple Dooney purses for my wife last Jan., that 10% off was great. I didn't even know about the 20% off on some tours.

So DW just got a notice they will be replacing her old Disney Reward Debt with one of the new cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter