• Decrease 4.9% or less

• Decrease 5 to 9.9%

• Decrease 10 to 19.9%

• Decrease 20 to 24.9%

• Decrease 25 to 29.9%

• Decrease 30 to 34.9%

• Decrease 35% or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
The consertative estimate average is not 14.57% reduction. I wonder what the person who voted +5% was thinking?

I wonder what the person who voted +5% was thinking?

Maybe he was being optimistic!!!! We never know... if things go really well... everything could turn around by the end of the summer. I am all for being optimistic!:)

Originally posted by eeyore0062
We never know... if things go really well... everything could turn around by the end of the summer.

Me too - I was hoping last night would be the victorious end! Just get the one guy and get out!

My crystal ball broke so I don't have a clue. Therefore I did not vote.

When I read postings on the DIS I figure it is going to drop a LOT! I mean there must be 50 war threads going here. But when I talk to "Live" people I don't see near as big an impact.

Me too - I was hoping last night would be the victorious end! Just get the one guy and get out!

We were thinking the same thing in this house!!! It does sound like the government in Iraq is crumbling, though... so with lots of prayer and a little luck.......

I'm going. I won't let them get the best of me. HOWEVER, I must be honest...if I didn't already have my plane tickets I don't know if I be so willing to jump up and make reservations for Disney or anywhere else I had to fly to for that matter.

Looks like we are fluctuating between 14.5% and %14 reduction.

If we use a trimmed mean approach - cutting 2.5% from each side to reduce the impact of outliers we get a reduction on 14%

So we can hope for
*a 14% reduction in waits :)
and pray that there isn't
*a 14% reduction in services :(

We should probably let this poll die now and run something similar in a few weeks when the situation changes. Thanks! I was thinking 15%

One point - we do have a bunch of people saying -30% or more. Personally, I expected far fewer at that category especially considering that most of us are Disney Biased :) on this site. Wonder what the top # would have been for these people?

I said 10 to 20%. Before I saw the whole shock and awe I thought it would be closer to 20%. Now that I think it's closer to 10%. It doesn't seem like the war will last as long as I expected? I don't know?:confused:
Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter