Disney Refillable Cup

meliscan

Mouseketeer
I have the cups from my visit 2 years ago. Can I bring a cup again and get it activated? Or should i just buy a new one? I get another plastic mug if can reuse.

It's up to you, but I knwo I would hate lugging something from home if I can avoid it. I just cleaned out my travel mug cabinet yesterday....YIKES!!!! I still have my POFQ mug from 14 years ago! It is back in its place, safe and sound..along with a bazillion of others from various trips, and hoping to be joined by Christmas themed mugs shortly.

It's up to you, but I knwo I would hate lugging something from home if I can avoid it. I just cleaned out my travel mug cabinet yesterday....YIKES!!!! I still have my POFQ mug from 14 years ago! It is back in its place, safe and sound..along with a bazillion of others from various trips, and hoping to be joined by Christmas themed mugs shortly.

I still have my first All Star Sports mug. I know I need to let it go (that was 22 years ago) but I just can't seem to part with it.

Thanks for the answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter