Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I was at magic kingdom for 8am opening. There was a special line with cast members showing you to use a side entrance to Uptown. I bought the safety chain, Epcot and castle charm. They were well staffed. At about 9:30 my husband went in and bought the carriage. A wonderful CM took my braclet and helped me arrange my charms. While she was doing that, I noticed again that they were selling more than three of the same charm to the same guest. I fear this is eBay buyers. It makes me worried for the true fan hoping to get an exclusive charm on vacation. The charms are very well done.

Thanks for the update from the parks. Glad you were able to get your charms! Sad to hear that they weren't observing the 3 pp limit though :sad2:.

Wow, I guess I was really lucky I magically awakened at 2:56 CDT and got my order in. I ordered the Spaceship Earth, Cinderella's Castle, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, a WDW bracelet, the princess crown and carriage.
Has anyone else heard the rumor that the Disney Muranos glow in the dark? This would totally blow my DDGs minds in the park in the evenings.
They previewed a D60 bead but I did not see it on the Disney store site...I wonder if it will be released closer to DL's 60th birthday. I was hoping to get one as DL and I are the same age.

We were at the Magic Kingdom for extra magic hours at 7 AM. We walked in and there was already a line forming behind us to get in! We got all of the park exclusives and most of the cinderella charms. They are beautiful! We got the Murano beads in pink and blue (Anna and Cinderella) and when we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride, they definitely did glow in the dark. If you have the charms under a UV light, they glow even more. At about 10 am, we went to see if any were sold out and surprisingly none of them had yet. The cast member there said they had ordered about 10,000 of each charm so it would probably take a couple of weeks to sell out. We too were surprise by the amount of people actually getting 3 of each charm and they had 4-6 people with them doing the same thing. I am very grateful that there is a limit though and that the people who are trying to resell them can't buy them all!

I got a couple of the charms I really wanted, sadly the spaceship earth/monorail one was already sold out :( But, I am happy with the princess crown and the Minnie ear hat that I did get :)

They updated the Disney store website and now all of the sold out charms are gone.
The cast member there said they had ordered about 10,000 of each charm so it would probably take a couple of weeks to sell out.

That's good to hear. Hopefully they still have the bracelets and the two charms I want in 10 days... Fingers are crossed so hard. I don't want to have to wait until September (or the next time they release a new line LOL)

Does anyone know where I might find minnie or other earrings for my 4 yr old? I thought world of Disney is prob the best bet.
They don't have to be pandora specific.
Tia

I picked up the spaceship earth/monorail and cinderella castle charms yesterday at Cherry Tree lane in DD.

They only had the bracelet in 9.1" by the time I got there (too big for me). I'm trying to convince myself I didn't want it anyway lol.

My wife and I were there a couple weeks ago and she had no problems getting a park exclusive bead from Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom, we even went mid day. While they were busy, once we got a cast member she had no problem picking out her park exclusive bead. So I am not sure if we just caught them at a good time but it really wasn't too bad. We were in and out pretty quickly.

Does anyone know where I might find minnie or other earrings for my 4 yr old? I thought world of Disney is prob the best bet.
They don't have to be pandora specific.
Tia

There are Pandora ones online at the Disney Store, but I also saw some at Arribas, I think.

I don't know if you can do this for pandora charms, but for some items you can call merchandising and they will ship something they have in the parks to you.

I've started a list of the Pandora Disney charms (parks-exclusive as well as non-exclusive) with their item numbers for the online Disney Store. This way you can look up an individual item rather than having to scroll through the list when searching. It also helps if you're placing a phone order. So far I have item numbers for 94 items.

Let me know if anyone wants the list and I'll post it on the thread.

Just got an email that my charms shipped!:banana: Looks like everything I ordered shipped, nothing cancelled, phew!

I placed an order for a bracelet a few minutes after the charms so hopefully that'll be on it's way soon too.

Is the store at WDW selling the bracelets themselves and do they sell the bracelet gift packs? Would love to buy DD one on our next trip

I've started a list of the Pandora Disney charms (parks-exclusive as well as non-exclusive) with their item numbers for the online Disney Store. This way you can look up an individual item rather than having to scroll through the list when searching. It also helps if you're placing a phone order. So far I have item numbers for 94 items.

Let me know if anyone wants the list and I'll post it on the thread.

That would be awesome! Thanks so much!

Just got an email that my charms shipped!:banana: Looks like everything I ordered shipped, nothing cancelled, phew!

I placed an order for a bracelet a few minutes after the charms so hopefully that'll be on it's way soon too.

I think they were doing a pretty good job of keeping up with the inventory online because when I tried to submit an order it would only let me order one of two charms I had in my cart. Which is good, because it's always so disappointing when something doesn't ship because they run out!

I was at uptown jewelers at 7 on thurs and was one of the first people in line. They accidentally had the front door open and some of us slipped in (they shut the door behind me and directed everyone else to the side door). They had signs up that you could only buy 3 of a certain kind at a time. ex: 3 of castles 3 of spaceship earth etc. The cast member told me earlier in the week that people could buy more after the limit if they went to the back of the line and made their way to the front again. I got all mine easy.

I was there before closing and they had multiple boxes of charms out so they probably learned from last time. They probably have the most at uptown because you need a mk ticket to get in rather than online you do not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter