• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this series. Always like seeing stuff on the history or workings of the attractions at the parks. Not sure if this is more about how it operates and maybe easter eggs or if it will have ride history, but if not that would be another cool show. I love watching the YouTube channels like Expedition Themepark and Yesterworld and hearing about all the history behind the different attractions and always thought it would make a great Disney+ series too.

Looking forward to this series. Always like seeing stuff on the history or workings of the attractions at the parks. Not sure if this is more about how it operates and maybe easter eggs or if it will have ride history, but if not that would be another cool show. I love watching the YouTube channels like Expedition Themepark and Yesterworld and hearing about all the history behind the different attractions and always thought it would make a great Disney+ series too.

Me too!!! The most recent thing I watched a documentary on River Country over the weekend!! Love stuff like that!

Ohh, do tell! Is this River Country documentary on Disney+?

No, just something I came across on YouTube! We were actually looking for old videos of the Contemporary and Polynesian and this one came up, so we decided to watch it! It was called “Abandoned - Disney’s River Country” and it’s by Bright Sun Films. Another good one is ‘Disney’s River Country: Lost in the Wilderness’ - by RampagingRex

No, just something I came across on YouTube! We were actually looking for old videos of the Contemporary and Polynesian and this one came up, so we decided to watch it! It was called “Abandoned - Disney’s River Country” and it’s by Bright Sun Films. Another good one is ‘Disney’s River Country: Lost in the Wilderness’ - by RampagingRex
Thanks!! I've seen the one by Bright Sun Films, and it's terrific. I haven't seen the other one you mentioned, so I'll be sure to check that out. I grew up with River Country, so I just love the nostalgia! Thanks for all you do on these boards!

Thanks!! I've seen the one by Bright Sun Films, and it's terrific. I haven't seen the other one you mentioned, so I'll be sure to check that out. I grew up with River Country, so I just love the nostalgia! Thanks for all you do on these boards!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate it! I’m so happy to help out! 😊
The second one is pretty much made of other videos that people on YouTube had made and they created one documentary about it. I really enjoy videos like this! I could watch them all day! Especially the “abandoned” ones!

• Love
Reactions: CJK
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter