Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Went to quote you and the spoiler tag popped up. I only saw one name that wasn’t anything major for me, and not really a “spoiler” since I don’t know what it was in context to. But without Twitter, I can make it to 6 without worrying about spoilers, especially now that I know not to quote anyone with spoiler tags. What’s the runtime of the episode?

It's about 45 minutes.

will definitely be watching again, as kids get up or home from school. Lots to process. I will go back and read about Rebels, but didn't Sabine just give the dark saber to Bo Kataan? I don't remember them fighting or anything. I wasn't really hoping that Grogu would ever go off with a Jedi this season....because if he did...well, that pretty much means he's out of the story, so now he's out. But I also didn't start watching or keep watching for Grogu though, so I'm happy if the next season is just Mandalorian adventures. Lots to explore with that. But I think a lot of fans will miss the little green guy.
I was happy to see Luke, BUT I would've been very thrilled. with Ezra, Cal , or someone else..Kinda surprised they went this route. Not my favorite episode as far as pacing/story, so I don't know. I usually feel differently after I watch a few more times....
But to have my 2 all time favorite characters in this episode was so cool: Luke (especially looking/acting like ROTJ Luke) and Boba Fett!
Damn, that final scene. Wow, that was awesome!

I agree with this. Slightly upset.

I was too at first - really just wanted to keep Skywalkers out of this ... BUT that was also thinking this was just the start and that Jedi would be big in season 3 or whatever. The fact it was only for like 1/2 an episode and, really, it does make sense that if someone was calling a Jedi it would be Luke that is most in search and open to hearing from someone/hearing the call, so I am more ok with it.

Overall pretty satisfied but like I said earlier I was not expecting the wrap up of the storyline so still getting settled with all of it

will definitely be watching again, as kids get up or home from school. Lots to process. I will go back and read about Rebels, but didn't Sabine just give the dark saber to Bo Kataan? I don't remember them fighting or anything. I wasn't really hoping that Grogu would ever go off with a Jedi this season....because if he did...well, that pretty much means he's out of the story, so now he's out. But I also didn't start watching or keep watching for Grogu though, so I'm happy if the next season is just Mandalorian adventures. Lots to explore with that. But I think a lot of fans will miss the little green guy.
I was happy to see Luke, BUT I would've been very thrilled. with Ezra, Cal , or someone else..Kinda surprised they went this route. Not my favorite episode as far as pacing/story, so I don't know. I usually feel differently after I watch a few more times....
But to have my 2 all time favorite characters in this episode was so cool: Luke (especially looking/acting like ROTJ Luke) and Boba Fett!
Damn, that final scene. Wow, that was awesome!
Sabine did which could be looked at as why she lost Mandalore. Lots of questions to be answered. I don’t think she wanted to just take it a second time. Moff was very knowledgeable of all this.

I was really hoping for Ezra but so be it with Luke.

Dr. Pershing....

Where is he? We learned he’s a clone doctor...

Moff said they extracted Grogu’s blood. What will they use it for? Cloning sith? Will that be tied into Snoke or Palpy?

Sabine did which could be looked at as why she lost Mandalore. Lots of questions to be answered. I don’t think she wanted to just take it a second time. Moff was very knowledgeable of all this.

I was really hoping for Ezra but so be it with Luke.
Plus, wasn't she a bit hesitant to take it at first. If I recall, she was surprised by Sabine's offer and was unsure. I need to watch that scene again. Also, it doesn't seem like Bo Katan was successful in restoring Mandalore - maybe the people wouldn't follow her considering how she got the dark sabre in the first place. People often forget that Bo tried to kill her sister Satine when she was following Pre Visla and Death Watch. She's not such a hero to me.

Plus, wasn't she a bit hesitatn to take it at first. If I recall, she was surprised by Sabine's offer and was unsure. I need to watch that scene again. Also, it doesn't seem like Bo Katan was successful in restoring Mandalore - maybe the people wouldn't follow her considering how she got the dark sabre in the first place. Peopel often forget that Bo tried to kill her sister Satine when she was following Pre Visla and Death Watch. She's not such a hero to me.
Exactly, going back to Moff he said to Mando that she’s a slaughterer. Moff’s story is really interesting to me. Where does he fit in with all this? What’s his story? Who does he work for now?

Dr. Pershing....

Where is he? We learned he’s a clone doctor...

Moff said they extracted Grogu’s blood. What will they use it for? Cloning sith? Will that be tied into Snoke or Palpy?

Yeah I mentioned this in my initial take ... This sort of reminds me of after WWII the allies took on German scientists and leveraged work they had done under the Nazis. I could see the New Republic taking him and his experiments over.

Whatever happens I am sure there was a reason they made of point of Gideon saying that he got from Grogu what he needed

Plus, wasn't she a bit hesitant to take it at first. If I recall, she was surprised by Sabine's offer and was unsure. I need to watch that scene again. Also, it doesn't seem like Bo Katan was successful in restoring Mandalore - maybe the people wouldn't follow her considering how she got the dark sabre in the first place. People often forget that Bo tried to kill her sister Satine when she was following Pre Visla and Death Watch. She's not such a hero to me.
yeah, I agree. I started remembering more about Bo Kataan, and she was most definitely not always a 'good' character. and they were quite against Fett

Exactly, going back to Moff he said to Mando that she’s a slaughterer. Moff’s story is really interesting to me. Where does he fit in with all this? What’s his story? Who does he work for now?
yeah, I'm thinking this is how we get Snoke, and later Palpatine? I haven't kept up with a lot of whatever has been written about the ST, so not sure what all has been explained, if anything. Could always get a time jump with season 3

Yeah I mentioned this in my initial take ... This sort of reminds me of after WWII the allies took on German scientists and leveraged work they had done under the Nazis. I could see the New Republic taking him and his experiments over.

Whatever happens I am sure there was a reason they made of point of Gideon saying that he got from Grogu what he needed
yeah, I'm thinking much to do with Snoke, Palpatine later? I'm not very family with ST canon. Maybe a time jump in season 3?

Also since Boba was clearly out for revenge against Bib Fortuna, what are the odds of revenge on the man that’s actually responsible for him going into the Sarlaac?
Also now I’m a bit disappointed that Boba didn’t board the ship with them. Him and Luke running into each other could’ve been a great moment. “Where’s Solo? I’ve got a score to settle”

That was a good finale. Everything came together very well. I really enjoyed the pivots throughout the episode.
My main complaint is we didn’t really learn much about Gideon’s plans, I was hoping for a bit more there. Although it still seems like he’s working for Palpatine to me, whether he knows or not.
Mando having the Dark Saber is a nice change, I love when that thing is on screen. So hopefully we get to see it more often.
Book of Boba has to just be the subtitle for season 3. So I imagine it’ll focus on Boba and the retaking of Mandalore.
Luke made the most sense, so I’m happy it was him. And now I’m hoping that those Cad Bane rumors come to be.
I’m hoping that Grogu takes a backseat now, maybe getting a time jump before he returns. He does need to start aging to be a bit more useful. Plus if we get a fully trained Grogu, it would be a lot more interesting to me.
hey, what are the Cad Bane rumors??? I would love more of Bane

hey, what are the Cad Bane rumors??? I would love more of Bane
It’s primarily a rumor surrounding The Bad Batch show. Cad Bane and Boba Fett team up mission, then battle. Cad Bane dents Boba’s helmet, and winds up with a new ship called Justifier. This stems from the completed footage that was unused for The Clone Wars. Basically the footage is supposedly being reworked to fit the spin off. There’s quite a bit of detail about this footage and storyline.

Then the less developed one, is that we may be getting a live action Cad Bane to supplement some of this, I’m much more skeptical of this considering the lack of info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter