• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! We were in the park for this today! We had ridden Everest once and my daughter and her BFF were in line to ride it a second time. They were close enough to the front that they did get "magic" FPs that they used to go ride Safari. With only 4 rides/attractions open, the lines were CRAZY! FOP was 180 minutes. Safari was around 90. DH and I just sat on the patio next to Dinosaur until we finally decided to get in line for Lion King. Once we were through that line and saw the show, things opened back up. Somehow they managed to get the wait times all back to about normal by shortly after lunch!

But having this happen twice in a week during perfect weather? Definitely an electrical issue.
So sorry to hear that... glad to hear things got back on track, but I can see how that would really would put a damper on the day.

Could this day get any better !!!?? 'Ohana" (despite the casserole! :)) ADR--- Fireworks might return !! Arcades!! FP+ possible !
Only thing missing now is my AMC stock or my Doge Coin prices going up !!!

My top wish is for the California Grill Brunch to return. While pricey, it was one of the few Disney dining experiences that outperformed my expectations!

I posted this on the FP thread too, but I don’t let my apps automatically update and mine still just says “X minute wait.” Those who have apps that have updated are showing the time listed as “X minutes standby wait.” Why change the wording unless something was coming? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
View attachment 581223

I sure hope your right

hopefully there still free too

In other news, the font size changed from 12 to 14, leading bloggers to speculate that mask requirements will be dropped and that the Ratatouille ride and Space 220 restaurant will open tomorrow. :rotfl2:

It really is crazy that the Ratatouille ride isn't open yet, it was only two-ish months from opening when the parks shut down last year! I would have thought most of that remaining time was for finishing touches and testing/training but clearly I haven't a clue what goes on behind the scenes.

It really is crazy that the Ratatouille ride isn't open yet, it was only two-ish months from opening when the parks shut down last year! I would have thought most of that remaining time was for finishing touches and testing/training but clearly I haven't a clue what goes on behind the scenes.
It's almost definitely complete, but they are saving the opening date for the 50th anniversary since Tron Lightcycle Run and Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind were delayed. They were supposed to open this year.

Could this day get any better !!!?? 'Ohana" (despite the casserole! :)) ADR--- Fireworks might return !! Arcades!! FP+ possible !
Only thing missing now is my AMC stock or my Doge Coin prices going up !!!
You mention arcades, did I miss a rumor or announcement or is that just speculation?...
NEVERMIND. FOUND IT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter