Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn’t a way to keep a Gift card linked for this directly just yet I think.

The main method would still be to go to the front desk and put gift cards onto your account so you can charge to your gift cards that way. The one downside to that is, if you have a remaining balance from those gift cards after your trip you could forfeit the remaining balance on that card. For reference here’s one of the Plan Disney Responses to it from last year Here
I thought any money on a gift card that is leftover is yours to spend when you want? It's going to be an absolute pain in the backside because of having to mobile order food. I'm taking cash so I don't spend on a card and keep to my budget and not have a transaction charge every time I spend on it. I can put a large amount on a gift card but have to reunput that giftcard number every time its used. Its not very well thought out or flexible.

I thought any money on a gift card that is leftover is yours to spend when you want? It's going to be an absolute pain in the backside because of having to mobile order food. I'm taking cash so I don't spend on a card and keep to my budget and not have a transaction charge every time I spend on it. I can put a large amount on a gift card but have to reunput that giftcard number every time its used. Its not very well thought out or flexible.

Mobile order you can still pay with a gift card separately when you go to check out, this feature was just adding the ability to charge to your room with the MagicMobile pass.

Mobile order you can still pay with a gift card separately when you go to check out, this feature was just adding the ability to charge to your room with the MagicMobile pass.
I'm still having to input that long number every time I order food with mobile order though. If you pay at pick up that would solve the issue.

it's still only thursday - It's Still Thursday | Meme Generator

Disney CEO: Galactic Starcruiser Could Be Model for Next Generation of Disney Hotels

“If this works, and I have every reason to believe it is, it’s going to be the model of what our hospitality can be in the future. Not just functional hotels as nice as they are, and as lightly themed as they are, but for people who want to go deeper, this could represent the next generation of hospitality in our resorts.”

Disney CEO: Galactic Starcruiser Could Be Model for Next Generation of Disney Hotels

“If this works, and I have every reason to believe it is, it’s going to be the model of what our hospitality can be in the future. Not just functional hotels as nice as they are, and as lightly themed as they are, but for people who want to go deeper, this could represent the next generation of hospitality in our resorts.”

I shudder to think what the price per night could go up to at said resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter