Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed the original Disney Channel movie and wish it was on Disney+ (For the record, I'm in the minority that enjoyed the Eddie Murphy Haunted Mansion movie for being just a nice family movie :) )

I don't dislike Eddie Murphy's movie. However, my DH liked it a lot more, so it has played at my house a little too often.

I don't dislike Eddie Murphy's movie. However, my DH liked it a lot more, so it has played at my house a little too often.

You know, I had always heard how bad the Eddie Murphy Haunted Mansion movie is and so I never really watched it (saw bits and peices over the years). I watched it on Disney+ last Halloween and, really, I was surprised to find that it's actually pretty good. It's not the best nor everything I want out of an HM movie, but it is enjoyable and includes a lot more ride references than I expected. I really had fun with it!

I really enjoyed the original Disney Channel movie and wish it was on Disney+ (For the record, I'm in the minority that enjoyed the Eddie Murphy Haunted Mansion movie for being just a nice family movie :) )

I didn't realize that there was a TOT movie already -
As for the Haunted Mansion movie w/ Eddie Murphy, eh- it's not the worst thing I've ever seen! Wouldn't mind a newer, slightly darker version of it but the Eddie Murphy one is ok!

I didn't realize that there was a TOT movie already -
As for the Haunted Mansion movie w/ Eddie Murphy, eh- it's not the worst thing I've ever seen! Wouldn't mind a newer, slightly darker version of it but the Eddie Murphy one is ok!

It has Steve Guttenberg and Kirsten Dunst. It was made for TV to be shown on The Wonderful World of Disney. They sold it on DVD in the ToT giftshop for a while. I've actually never seen it.

It has Steve Guttenberg and Kirsten Dunst. It was made for TV to be shown on The Wonderful World of Disney. They sold it on DVD in the ToT giftshop for a while. I've actually never seen it.
Yeah, over here in the UK, it used to be on usual TV a bit around Halloween when growing up along with Don't Look Under the Bed. It's pretty good for a TV movie, but definitely made me more scared of ToT

So far this week we have had almost no news aside from the 50th announcements, right? Still waiting on:
Fastpass info (or not….)?
More restaurants reopening?
AP ever returning?
Typhoon Lagoon?
Timeline for when the 30 min extra magic half hour will start?
Shows & Live entertainment?
F&W menus?
….. I am sure I’m missing lots….

So far this week we have had almost no news aside from the 50th announcements, right? Still waiting on:
Fastpass info (or not….)?
More restaurants reopening?
AP ever returning?
Typhoon Lagoon?
Timeline for when the 30 min extra magic half hour will start?
Shows & Live entertainment?
F&W menus?
….. I am sure I’m missing lots….
And hopefully POFQ reopening !!!

For those of you who had not seen the Tower of Terror movie, the hotel scenes were filmed at Hollywood Studios!!

Also, if you are interested, the DVD can be picked up relatively cheap through Amazon, or better yet it is part of the Disney Movie Club for members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter