Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2024 Edition

Then I guess the future Avatar attraction at Disneyland is scrapped now, and the Avatar franchise will end now after 3.
Well I'd imagine the ideas for that future attraction are already in the works since we've seen art for the new land which was based on the water portion of Avatar 2. And the franchise has the director and creator still living so....no.

it’s because without Jon Landau, James Cameron wouldn’t be able to continue making movies nor help out with what they are planning for Disneyland.
I disagree. I don't think that Jon was the only person capable of working with James to make future movies. I also don't think that he was the only person helping with future DL attractions.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest