• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not news per se, but kind of since it relates to more discounts starting to come out :)
Check inboxes and spam boxes, I just received a PIN....don't know the details (e.g. dates and resorts) yet since 20 minutes in orbit on the WDW web page, but it's for 20% off. (I have to leave soon so not sure I'll be able to see specifics before I go.)

I received once also. I was able to get in and browse a little. Didn’t seem much different than the public one released yesterday and it looked to have the same date range. But I didn’t look at everything that closely yet. Will taker a deeper dive later. Although not sure we will take advantage. Flight prices are insane!

Guess this means we will really need to take advantage of the resort early entry time.

*Edit to add - Wait! Does this mean Remy will join the EE attractions at Epcot? I just realized it's currently not on the list.

It's been on the Extended Evening hours, even if it isn't listed, it was open when we were there in early December, it was great, we walked right on!

Or did you mean Early Entry?

They couldn't have refurbished while it was... I don't know, down for 2 years?

Right? It only JUST finally opened again last month. At the very least, couldn’t they have refurbished it between April & December? To me it really makes the Disneyland Hotel not worth it. With the Monorail, it could at least your walk from Disneyland to the hotel a lot easier. Without it, you might as well stay across Harbor for a fraction of the price.

Guess I better ride it one more time before it closes again 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter