• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was showing my son the special 50th Anniversary Mickey Cinnamon roll this morning...so how long did it take to come up with "I know, let's put a 50th chocolate coin on a cinnamon roll and call it a day"? Seriously?

I'm just glad it's not more dyed food, if I wanted to sport a blue tongue all day I'd just eat a sucker. Plus there's so many people with red dye sensitivities these days, DD included.

I was showing my son the special 50th Anniversary Mickey Cinnamon roll this morning...so how long did it take to come up with "I know, let's put a 50th chocolate coin on a cinnamon roll and call it a day"? Seriously?

And the one I had last month was easily the worst cinnamon roll I have ever had at Disney, it was dry and tasted like it had been sitting there a while. I would have brought it back, but didn't want to stand in the Starbucks line again!

Anyone know about dowloading the digital card without Google Pay? I don't use it and have no intentions of using it or Magic Mobile. I';m sticking with my magic bands thankyouverymuch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter