Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

There's a new $100 e-gift card for 11,000 points for Disney+ subscribers. I have been draining all the point in my account over the past month on the gift card offers. I was just over 500 points shy for this one, but I had some unopened movies so I redeemed the codes and redeemed the gift cards. Now down to almost zero points and I've redeemed the 26k I had on $245 worth of gift cards. I have saved up for years for the now discontinued studio tours. I will probably fork over the money to D23 in the future to go on one, I went on one in 2018 with ABD.

It's going to be difficult to decide when to pull the trigger. They're added a lot to the site. I only have a little over 2000 points to still use. Nothing on there I want yet. Too bad the site keeps crashing right now. A lot of traffic I suspect today.

It's going to be difficult to decide when to pull the trigger. They're added a lot to the site. I only have a little over 2000 points to still use. Nothing on there I want yet. Too bad the site keeps crashing right now. A lot of traffic I suspect today.

If you have Disney+, I would wait until after September 6th, because that way you will hopefully have the September points added to your account.

Welp, there goes my 11k points, and no tour in sight...I guess it's time to start redeeming gift cards...no sign of the $100 card though.

Welp, there goes my 11k points, and no tour in sight...I guess it's time to start redeeming gift cards...no sign of the $100 card though.

It was there earlier, I got it, I had been holding on to my 15,000 points with the hope that the tour might come back.

There were well over 400 items available yesterday after the announcement dropped, today the site is already down to 318 items. Hopefully DMI is true to their word about adding lots of items over the next few weeks, so we can all find something we really want with our final points.

Has anyone been able to enter the sweepstakes for a $5000 gift card? Nothing happens when I click enter now for your chance to win.

Has anyone been able to enter the sweepstakes for a $5000 gift card? Nothing happens when I click enter now for your chance to win.
I've been entering daily. Is your pop up blocker off? I get a pop up confirming my entry and a follow up email.

Just figured out the problem, have to be in the USA to enter. That’s unusual. Guess I won’t be using up my points 🤷‍♀️

Just figured out the problem, have to be in the USA to enter. That’s unusual. Guess I won’t be using up my points 🤷‍♀️
Maybe you will luck out they will release more gift cards in crazy high amounts or you will find something else to do with the points.

They are sold out on gift cards. Any idea if they will have any more?

I just got the email yesterday.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest