• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney may sell its stores

Warner Bros. Store, On-line only.

I used to love going to the Walden Galleria Mall and go to the Warner Bros. Store and then head downstairs and go to the Disney Store. Then one November day, they were no longer there! BOOHOO. If this also happens to Disney, it will not be cheap due to exchange and duty taxes.

Let's hope not.

Scratch
:smooth:

Hey guys. Maybe we can all pitch in and buy all of the Canadian Disney Stores. Sandra and Kim could run the Toronto stores, MikeJ could cover London, etc. Oh wait, where would be my store?!? Can we please open one in Chatham? PLEEEEASE;)

That would be a great idea and then we could bring in Pins, Pins and more Pins!!!!

We could also bring in household items and adult clothes.

Now we just have to win the lottery to pay for the cost. I'm paid up in the office lottery pool and super 7 is tonight so there's a chance. :bounce:

Cdnmickeylover

Forgot -- first order of business would be a store in Chatham. Lived in Windsor for 3 years while going to school and visited Chatham. Definately deserves a Disney Store!!

Cdnmickeylover

I'll own it & can Baboo, & hockeymom can run it.
LOL- I once suggested that we needed one in Ptbo., Dd(8) said she would buy it and would make me a very special card (only for me) for her store, so I could get a "Mommy DISCOUNT!"

Still trying to get money out of me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter