Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

Have a great cruise having got off the ship July 10th, I still miss it, so following along. Do you know who is calling Bingo? I know Drew got off July 10th so was wondering who took his place for Bingo

Mickey and the gang character breakfast a ticketed event starts on the Magic this week. We have a reservation added on Sunday 26th at 9.15am. To recall there are ticketed character meets for Princess gathering, Frozen and Marvel. These all start today.

Have a great cruise having got off the ship July 10th, I still miss it, so following along. Do you know who is calling Bingo? I know Drew got off July 10th so was wondering who took his place for Bingo
Sorry do not know as didn't go but there were sessions on between the shows and dinner sittings. I can tell you the ship is full, the first full one of the European savings, no upgrades in port, CD Natalie Bailey who is miles better than Brent.

Last edited:
DF... I am loving this!! Thanks! I feel a sense of melancholy that I am not there!

p.s. Sorry if I was not supposed to post here!! I won't again if you do not want!!!

We love Nat! Or Bingo Nat as she used to be known! So pleased she will be our CD next cruise.
she is very nice as there are so many British onboard she did a Bruce Forsyth Nice to see you to see you....
DF... I am loving this!! Thanks! I feel a sense of melancholy that I am not there!

p.s. Sorry if I was not supposed to post here!! I won't again if you do not want!!!

Feel free to post here, it's really kind, if I run out of space or run out of Internet it's not an issue, I like people reading this. I have met so many very nice people around the Ship today. I have photos but can post these at sea. But Friday and Saturday should get a lot up in and around Copenhagen .

Thank you to everyone who is reading! More to come! But gForgive quiet days when I am in the pools!

she is very nice as there are so many British onboard she did a Bruce Forsyth Nice to see you to see you....

Feel free to post here, it's really kind, if I run out of space or run out of Internet it's not an issue, I like people reading this. I have met so many very nice people around the Ship today. I have photos but can post these at sea. But Friday and Saturday should get a lot up in and around Copenhagen .

Thank you to everyone who is reading! More to come! But gForgive quiet days when I am in the pools!

DF.... PLEASE do not worry about us!!! Enjoy your vacation! When you have time, post!!! Thanks so much!!!

Is ship internet duplicating posts? One way to get MB up.

Thank You! I like to know that the readers are enjoying it.

Correction.

I think I said CD Natalie Bailey's name incorrectly before it's not Andrews I must have Julie Andrews on the brain.

Been sunny, have choppy seas just seen Twice charmed the dinner was prince and princess , last night was welcome onboard, the food is great. Palo brunch fantastic.

For anyone reading and on the 3/8 we are getting off late, the APP shows breakfast assigned in stages starting at 7.45 and disembarkation starting 9.45 not sure how accurate it is. But do not get to Dover before 10.30 and be prepared to wait.

For anyone reading and on the 3/8 we are getting off late, the APP shows breakfast assigned in stages starting at 7.45 and disembarkation starting 9.45 not sure how accurate it is. But do not get to Dover before 10.30 and be prepared to wait.

Thanks for the heads up....we will definitely be there after 10.30, as DH will be coming off a night shift and has to travel out of London back home to Luton and is not normally home til 8am, and then my FIL will collect us to drive us to Dover! A 2hr trio at least without all the stack traffic

Disney Fantasy

Haven't seen duplicate posts on my end. Thanks for the great pictures. Loved all the ones from Palo.

Enjoy Copenhagen.

Thanks for the heads up....we will definitely be there after 10.30, as DH will be coming off a night shift and has to travel out of London back home to Luton and is not normally home til 8am, and then my FIL will collect us to drive us to Dover! A 2hr trio at least without all the stack traffic
Yes really tell your cruise meet not before 10.30 am.
Disney Fantasy

Haven't seen duplicate posts on my end. Thanks for the great pictures. Loved all the ones from Palo.

Enjoy Copenhagen.

Thank you of all the places on the internet they all work fine I am posting now on Denmark Cell phone network it's just here that doesn't work very well.

loving the updates DF! I will head over the blog to see more pics but thank you for sharing with us! I will persuade DH to cruise northern Europe one day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter