Disney Magic Kingdoms

1 bag, 0 hats 13,000 currency. I’m not going to waste any more time skip tokens. I’ve been collecting ever since the wolf unlocked. Seems like the drop rate gods aren’t on my side.

I have 4 bags & 2 suitcases. 24K EC. I need just over 900 gems for Baddie if no other tokens drop. 🙄 I got the kingdom pass so that gives 400-500 gems. If BBW cost that….I can see it. One character a season. But I already spent that to get LRRH. no character should be so impossible that players need to spend 1000 gems or pay $29.99 regardless of whether they’ve spent any money on a “free” game or not. But definitely not if we already forked over $$$ for the kingdom pass & purchased the premium helper character.

Frustrating. Not sure I will do the Kingdom pass again. Paying for a fun leisure activity is one thing…but this event is not fun & definitely not leisurely.

I hope everyone is okay from Helene as well, @wiihoo888. My Florida college resident daughter got less of the weather than my son in central GA & my husband/me just south of Atlanta. It was crazy to need to check on my Nashville cousin & my Florida college student for the same storm!

Best of luck everyone!

I just got BBW unlocked overnight in IOS. Still 3K short on EC to welcome Practical Pig in Windows! I don't expect to get him in either game. If I thought I could get him in Windows, I might have paid gems to get the EC. But since its not even a possibility, I'm not spending gems.

I suspect Gameloft threw the Pig tokens at us because looking at their stats, they realized if people can't even make it to the unlock BBW, they can't *buy* BBW bundles.

Times like this event, I'm glad I don't need to have every character. I mean, I'm still not happy that this event is a cluster (and likely an example of what is to come). But I will live.

Hopefully they reevaluate some of their "rebalancing" and have it be a little more in the player's favor. Because right now, GL seems a little bit like the Hunger Games with the odds.

Frustrating. Not sure I will do the Kingdom pass again. Paying for a fun leisure activity is one thing…but this event is not fun & definitely not leisurely.
Totally agree. It's not fun when there are no drops, and them giving us a bunch of stuff because they know how mad people are really didn't make it better.

Well as this morning I am at 8/18 Suitcases and still at 3/12 Hats. Two days left and despite sending everybody out over and over, I see very little drops of tokens.

Just saw their most recent social media post. GClub? Really?! I have no doubt that whatever club they are about to offer is going to cost even more money

Per Google...

1727784506900.png

This may be the straw that breaks the camels back, honestly. As much as I enjoy playing this game, no. The answer is no. I will abandon it if they want more money.

For BBW, sitting at 12 bags and 2 hats. Still two days to go...

Per Google...

View attachment 899642

This may be the straw that breaks the camels back, honestly. As much as I enjoy playing this game, no. The answer is no. I will abandon it if they want more money.

For BBW, sitting at 4 bags and 6 hats. Still two days to go...
Right there with ya. This has gotten beyond ridiculous. Oh, and I am zoomin along at 4 bags and 6 hats. At this rate, that wolf made not be huffing and puffing and blowing down anything. Me on the other hand….

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest