Disney Magic Kingdoms

Only up to 9/25 ears and checked pretty regularly yesterday. Already got 2 collections today so hopefully I can stay on top of checking every 2 hours :confused3

I just wasted 60 gems on a mulan chest and got a festival lantern. Are you kidding me?

Sorry, buying chests have never worked for me. Still working on hats, still need a lot yet. But as I did not have Mulan and bought the Training Camp guess I am doing okay. Will save my 300 plus gem if I need to speed things up later.

Drop rates have been pretty solid for me this time around on the other items. For the cricket stuff, I have been able to check in regularly during the day, plus I was in the top ten each time, which gave me extra EC. I started off levels two and three with a nice extra pile of currency. Starting off this level, I was immediately able to buy 13 hats, so I was already half way there. Whereas you had about 15 more cocoas than starting this level.

yeah, I am not nearly to where you are (though do have enough combs for the comfy outfit) but I have been pleasantly surprised at drop rates, including from the buildings - so every time I do Merlin's gather spell feels like I get at least one item for one of her new costumes

But yeah, will need the cricket for one of the comfy costume items and then the ruby chests for one item for her armor, so we shall see about those - but I was fearing it would be worse to get the other items than it has been

As I just got Mulan, used some Merlin points to help level her to 4. I don’t have any other Mulan characters to help unless I get Cri- Kee. I did not want to waste time to get EC point by trying to get tokens that Mulan needed. So worth it in my book.

Just got a puzzle piece clue to the next event - it was a lot of stars with one shining very brightly. I'm guessing it's Pinocchio, since there aren't really any spacey movies left that we don't have (other than Treasure Planet, but Disney seems to have erased that one from their records so I doubt it's that one)

Piece of a cloud for my puzzle piece. I'm guessing Princess and the Frog? PatF would make a ton of sense because Mardi Gras is coming up. If the event does start on the 15th, it would end on or just after the start of Mardi Gras.

Sorry, buying chests have never worked for me. Still working on hats, still need a lot yet. But as I did not have Mulan and bought the Training Camp guess I am doing okay. Will save my 300 plus gem if I need to speed things up later.
It’s alright I just won’t make that mistake again.

I just wasted 60 gems on a mulan chest and got a festival lantern. Are you kidding me?

Yuck. I only spend gems on something that's guaranteed (like a character), not on a lottery ticket. Even the regular platinum chests tend to not work in my favor. I still don't even have the ice rink that I don't want anymore.

That’s why this premium game is so evil, people pay actual money for these chests. You could spend $10-20 and still not get a character. I wonder if Gameloft would actually make more money if players could buy virtual items rather than a “lottery ticket.”

Only time I buy a chest is if I’ve got enough gems to spare, and if the odds of getting what I want are at least 10%. What’s bad is the math. Let’s say you have two characters in a chest that are 5% chance each. That’s not 10%! If you add up everything in the chest, you don’t get 100%. Instead of having a one and ten chance, you still have a 1 in 20. That seems to be the odds of winning anything desirable. But even certain characters won’t have equal odds, and the odds of those get smaller and small. Like 4-3% chance!!!

Piece of a cloud for my puzzle piece. I'm guessing Princess and the Frog? PatF would make a ton of sense because Mardi Gras is coming up. If the event does start on the 15th, it would end on or just after the start of Mardi Gras.

Also, Tiana has a comfy outfit in Ralph Breaks the Internet that they would want to get in the game. So I agree with the speculation that it is Princess and the Frog.

I really can not believe we are doing 3 events basically, back to back. I'm going to be in FL, for this one, but I've gotten in the habit of dragging my laptop with me (especially now that we are visiting the theme parks less and spending more time at my Dad's house).

I just welcomed Cri-Kee. His four hour task that will collect the comfy Mulan fabric has three other conflicts: his cricket cage (it's not a lantern) token, his ear hat token, and the Discipline & Strength token that is used for all the Mulan characters. Her fabric drop is rare.

Last edited:
We're on vacation right now so I've barely been on more than once a day to keep my streak going. Got Mulan with event currency as I was hoping to do, which was pretty much all I really wanted out of this event so I'm satisfied.

Sounds good... Both the Wreck it Ralph and the Lilo and Stitch events made me watch their movies... Now this is going to do the same, haha...

We're on vacation right now so I've barely been on more than once a day to keep my streak going. Got Mulan with event currency as I was hoping to do, which was pretty much all I really wanted out of this event so I'm satisfied.
Glad to see a bit of positive energy coming from a DMK player... cause the vibe over on Facebook and the Gameloft forum is so negative right now, yikes...
Some of the complaints are valid for sure, but I feel like most of them are not warranted.

Anyway, I'm 3 earhats from Crinkee, so I can probably start on the comfy fabric tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter