• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have been working on Zurg since Monday and so far only have 3 of hear ears. I also have to decide if I want the Mad Tea Party to get Donald hats or the Sunggly duckling to keep moving forward with Rapunzel!!

Decisions, Decisions!!

I have been working on Donald for 2 week. Only have 3 of his hats so far. Think he will take a while :(

I have been working on Zurg since Monday and so far only have 3 of hear ears. I also have to decide if I want the Mad Tea Party to get Donald hats or the Sunggly duckling to keep moving forward with Rapunzel!!

Decisions, Decisions!!

The Snuggly Duckling helps with Gothel Ears too when you get there.

I have been working on Donald for 2 week. Only have 3 of his hats so far. Think he will take a while :(

I understand how you feel! I've been working on Donald for what feels like forever too. I finally have all his hats and 11 ears so hopefully it won't be too much longer. Once I unlocked Phillip his tokens started dropping more frequently but still not as often as I'd like.

Is there any benefit to leveling up the toy story characters to level 10? Wondering if I should use magic towards that or save it for something else.

Decisions, Decisions!!

I bought the tea party to get Donald hats and have been extremely disappointed. It only pays out every 24 hours and I think it's given me one or two hats over the last week or so. Wish I had got Merryweather instead!

Is there any benefit to leveling up the toy story characters to level 10? Wondering if I should use magic towards that or save it for something else.
Hamm gives you a fair whack of gems when you get him to 10. Apart from an extra quest or two they're not worth it except for the sake of completion

There are not enough posts about how bad these Chiquita ads are! I refuse to pay for something just to remove these ads, and they have gotten worse.

- They now pop up when I level up a character, which is perhaps the best animation in the game. I just got Aurora, but I didn't get to see or hear her because she was covered by a Chiquita ad.

- When checking special contests like Wish Granter and Wizard Training, the most common ad covers the Leaderboards button with a Participate button that takes you to a web page.

- Every time an ad pops up, it slows down the entire system to where I'm back to pressing a reward multiple times before the game registers it. I have to quit and reload the game to get it back up to speed.

- The ads aren't even doing themselves any favors. One variation gives you a blank screen before telling you to rotate your phone so you can see the ad, or else press exit to get out of the screen. So the game is interrupted and Chiquita gets nothing out of the annoyance either.

Hi everyone! I'm looking for suggestions on what to buy with my gems. I have a little more than 200 now. Should I unlock more parade float spots? Keep saving up to get more characters? Pluto's the only one I've bought so far. I thought about buying the most expensive attraction and working my way down from there as I save gems, but if there's a certain attraction that gives out better items I'd rather go for it!

I got Rapunzel last night, and I just started working on Zurg.

Hi everyone! I'm looking for suggestions on what to buy with my gems. I have a little more than 200 now. Should I unlock more parade float spots? Keep saving up to get more characters? Pluto's the only one I've bought so far. I thought about buying the most expensive attraction and working my way down from there as I save gems, but if there's a certain attraction that gives out better items I'd rather go for it!

I got Rapunzel last night, and I just started working on Zurg.
I am waiting to see if they do a Father's Day attraction sale like they did for Mother's Day

There are not enough posts about how bad these Chiquita ads are! I refuse to pay for something just to remove these ads, and they have gotten worse.

- They now pop up when I level up a character, which is perhaps the best animation in the game. I just got Aurora, but I didn't get to see or hear her because she was covered by a Chiquita ad.

- When checking special contests like Wish Granter and Wizard Training, the most common ad covers the Leaderboards button with a Participate button that takes you to a web page.

- Every time an ad pops up, it slows down the entire system to where I'm back to pressing a reward multiple times before the game registers it. I have to quit and reload the game to get it back up to speed.

- The ads aren't even doing themselves any favors. One variation gives you a blank screen before telling you to rotate your phone so you can see the ad, or else press exit to get out of the screen. So the game is interrupted and Chiquita gets nothing out of the annoyance either.
Those Chiquita ads have been bothering me so much! I'm glad I'm not the only one who constantly gets them.

The quest glitch is so frustrating.

Mickey & Goofy just finished an 8 hour quest and now they have to redo it because it glitched out.

Really hope there's a fix in the next update.

So what is the next big quest to complete, or the next villain to defeat after Zurg? I defeated Zurg last week, got Minnie and now and working on Minnie and Daisy quests, so I'm curious what's coming next.

I'm collecting items for Phillip and the time is running on clearing the last spot in front of it's a small world.

I have now gone from not enough space for things to TONS of open space. The only attraction I don't have is fastasia gardens.

Wizard in Training is my favorite competition. I nearly always come in 1st on my board. Those extra gems have been nice.

Wow, I've not seen any ads on my game, apart from the occasional pop up to visit the games FB page. I'm on iOS, maybe that makes a difference?

I'm working on getting Flora and Zurg. Broke down and spent gems on Aurora's spinning wheel attraction, and it's been a pretty reliable source of tokens for Flora. as for the rest of the characters, ive been thinking about leveling everyone up to 10 before really putting effort in to move on.
How is that working out for people that have done it? It's a pretty big investment of time and magic, so I'm wondering if it is worth it, or if I should just leave it and level them up when it's convenient for me.

Wow, I've not seen any ads on my game, apart from the occasional pop up to visit the games FB page. I'm on iOS, maybe that makes a difference?

I'm working on getting Flora and Zurg. Broke down and spent gems on Aurora's spinning wheel attraction, and it's been a pretty reliable source of tokens for Flora. as for the rest of the characters, ive been thinking about leveling everyone up to 10 before really putting effort in to move on.
How is that working out for people that have done it? It's a pretty big investment of time and magic, so I'm wondering if it is worth it, or if I should just leave it and level them up when it's convenient for me.

I'm wondering this myself. I've abandoned a lot of characters once on Level 8 because I've been more into completing quests and moving the story along instead of taking the time do the long duration level-ups. Now that I've defeated Mother Gothel, I've turned my attention to leveling people up - but it takes so much! :crazy2:

You need Tink at Level 10 to get Mother Gothel ears, Prince Phillip at Level 4, and Zurg at Level 4. Others may have level minimums that I had already reached. When you level up Tink to 10, she has a 12 hour quest, but it's the same one that you need for the ears so that's good!

I should hit over 300 gems today, and I'm not spending anything until the update. My general thoughts on playing this game are that I like to have every single character, but I'm okay with not having every single attraction. I'm sure something is coming with the update that I will just HAVE to have, and hopefully I have enough. I did pay for gems earlier in the game with the Pluto, Wall-E, and Rex promotions. I have never seen one single Chiquita ad- I guess that has to be related to spending vs. not spending real money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter