• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'd love some advice...

I just got the "welcome Randall" and "welcome Flynn" quests. Is it better / more beneficial to work on one of them first? I'm guessing Flynn since it will make the story progress, but maybe I'm discounting Randall...

I welcomed Randall awhile before Flynn, he has some quests but Flynn is probably better. I've had him for a few days now and welcome Rapunzel popped up this morning. So I would think as far as continuing goes welcome Flynn first.

The number of daily posts in this thread seems to be going down. Are people tiring of the game? I just got Welcome Flora and Welcome Zurg quests so I feel like I am catching up, lol. I also noticed that the daily prize for Day 90 is 40 gems! I really hope there will be a Father's Day sale like for Mother's Day. If there's not, I'll probably buy Wall-E and have a reason to finally Welcome Eve.
I'm at basically the exact same place! Man the Zurg ears are killing me with how long they take. I'm ready for the update as I think it may cut back times for the item drops.

The only quests I have running are for Rapunzel. They have been long 8-12 hr tasks. I hope something new happens when I finish with those. I've already built up my magic to over 100K, unlocked the area in front of California screaming, and have been leveling up most of my characters to level 8. I'm not sure what the trigger will be to unlock more of fantasyland? Defeat Gothel? Welcome Philip?

The only quests I have running are for Rapunzel. They have been long 8-12 hr tasks. I hope something new happens when I finish with those. I've already built up my magic to over 100K, unlocked the area in front of California screaming, and have been leveling up most of my characters to level 8. I'm not sure what the trigger will be to unlock more of fantasyland? Defeat Gothel? Welcome Philip?

It was right after I finished the last part of the "True Nature" quest with Rapunzel and Flynn that it prompted the game to let me clear that section. That was before I welcomed Prince Phillip. It also let me open up the 4th section of Fantasy Land very shortly after I finished lifting the curse on the 3rd section. I didn't welcome Prince Phillip until after those two new sections were opened.

I was finally at the top of the leaderboard for an event! I got 1st for the XP collection event and got 25 gems. Usually I'm in the 500s because I just don't have the time to dedicate to collecting the needed stuff, this round must have been a fluke! lol

I'm working on welcoming Randall and Flynn but they are proving to be a bit tricky to get items to drop. I'll probably welcome Randall first since I only need 2 more ears for him before he's ready. I want to get to the Tangled quests so bad! I passed up on the Maximus promo, but might snag him if the promo comes up again!

Thoughts of whether or not it's worth it to buy Maximus for $9.99?

I generally don't like paying for these things, but I have the offer up and I'm wondering what people think about him as a character. Is he really useful?

I have Pluto, but I bought him with gems that I earned in the game.

Well, it finally happened...I am welcoming Eve. I have the magic, and my other characters that need upgrades are involved with longer quests for Zurg and Flora tokens. Too bad that she doesn't drop tokens for characters I need. Pete and Minnie are already at 9, and I'm still a long way from Philip and Fauna. But an extra magic earning character will be good.

Looks like the update is coming pretty soon, so I won't be able to catch up as much as I had hoped, but I am glad that they are adding things reasonably quickly.

I did all the battles with Zurg but have not yet been invited to welcome him. I have Jessie, Bo Peep, Hamm, Sarge and Rex ready to level up, but have not wanted to spend the time or magic to do so. Will leveling some or all of them trigger the "welcome Zurg" action?

I did all the battles with Zurg but have not yet been invited to welcome him. I have Jessie, Bo Peep, Hamm, Sarge and Rex ready to level up, but have not wanted to spend the time or magic to do so. Will leveling some or all of them trigger the "welcome Zurg" action?
I don't believe welcoming Zurg will come for quite a while. I defeated him a couple of weeks ago and still don't have a quest to welcome him. I have welcomed Minnie and am currently working on welcoming Randall and Flynn Rider. So I think you still have a ways to go before welcoming Zurg.

I'd love some advice...

I just got the "welcome Randall" and "welcome Flynn" quests. Is it better / more beneficial to work on one of them first? I'm guessing Flynn since it will make the story progress, but maybe I'm discounting Randall...

Flynn does help story progress, but Randall helps get Flynn tokens and his are a bit easier than Flynn... It's a tough one.

Thoughts of whether or not it's worth it to buy Maximus for $9.99?

I generally don't like paying for these things, but I have the offer up and I'm wondering what people think about him as a character. Is he really useful?

I have Pluto, but I bought him with gems that I earned in the game.

He's as useful as the rest: helps defeat a boss and helps get some tokens for some characters. So really depends how much you're willing to spend actual money on the game. I have bought all premium characters up to now and I find the, useful, plus extra bodies for magic when not getting tokens! :)

Just defeated Mother Gothel late this AM. Definitely the easiest and quickest defeat of the game IMO! Defeating Mother Gothel does not open the portal - Merlin popped up saying the Curse there is too strong and will take more time.

Defeating Mother Gothel has prompted my Tangled and Sleeping Beauty quests to continue and has given me the quest to welcome her.

Mother Gothel
30 Banner Tokens
20 Dagger Tokens (Epic)
10 Ear Hats (Legendary)
95,000 Magic
Duration: 24hrs

Now working on leveling up my characters - Donald is still the hardest for me!!:headache:

I started my battle with Mother Gothel today... Rapunzel, Flynn, and Maximus have to go at her a total of 27 times so I guess 9 times each X 4 hours = 36 hours to complete the quest. So maybe early Friday morning I'll get to start welcoming Mother Gothel

I don't believe welcoming Zurg will come for quite a while. I defeated him a couple of weeks ago and still don't have a quest to welcome him. I have welcomed Minnie and am currently working on welcoming Randall and Flynn Rider. So I think you still have a ways to go before welcoming Zurg.

In addition to this, you have to Welcome Rapunzel and then I think somebody has an additional quest, and then you can Welcome Zurg. Basically, you get Welcome Zurg at the same time you get Welcome Flora...which is where I'm at right now. Lots of tokens to collect for both of them.

I'd love some advice...

I finally welcomed Flynn today - well, started the welcoming yesterday. I tried for Flynn first but honestly Randall's items just dropped easier for me. But for the most part I sent all my characters after items for these two, at least as many as possible. I didn't have anything else going on really anyway.

I finally welcomed Flynn today - well, started the welcoming yesterday. I tried for Flynn first but honestly Randall's items just dropped easier for me. But for the most part I sent all my characters after items for these two, at least as many as possible. I didn't have anything else going on really anyway.

I'm noticing that even though I am working harder on the Flynn items, Randall's items are dropping at a faster rate (and I need fewer of each for him). I guess I'll just see who is ready first. ;) Congrats on getting Flynn... I think it's going to take a long time for me to get all those items to drop!

Randall drops Flynns items every 4 hours so worth getting him first. It takes too long tying up characters for 12 hours to get Flynns items

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter