Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just need one more medallion and one more Mickey Anna hat before I can welcome her. I'm going to bed (had to finish an assessment so kept playing to get the items) so hopefully I can welcome her in the morning.

Anna and Olof can both be sent long as you have enough bags and ropes
Only draw back is only Woody can get bags at 60 min task while Anna and Olof are catching Snowgies

apparently once you reach 9 rope in your reserve it no longer shows up under anyone's task. is it just me or is anyone else noticing this as well?

I noticed that too. I found that cycling them worked for me; once full of items, send Anna to catch one while still sending Olaf for more bags and Mickey/Goofy for more string, by the time Anna was done the coffer was full again and I could send her again or switch and send Olaf but then still cycle everyone for more items.

And yes, snowgies is an unlimited task because it earns the snowflakes that we need to level everyone up....yay....

I noticed that too. I found that cycling them worked for me; once full of items, send Anna to catch one while still sending Olaf for more bags and Mickey/Goofy for more string, by the time Anna was done the coffer was full again and I could send her again or switch and send Olaf but then still cycle everyone for more items.

And yes, snowgies is an unlimited task because it earns the snowflakes that we need to level everyone up....yay....

i was doing the same, but then leveled up Anna and had to send her on her 4 hr task of ice skating, so i leveled up Olaf and sent him to gather Anna's ears and everyone else to get her tokens too...haha

i was doing the same, but then leveled up Anna and had to send her on her 4 hr task of ice skating, so i leveled up Olaf and sent him to gather Anna's ears and everyone else to get her tokens too...haha

And I think thats the point of the snowgie tasks always being available that we dont have to be doing them all the time if the characters need to be elsewhere, which I really like.

My Olaf is stuck at level 2 still needing both ear hats to level up. Sarge hasn't dropped a single ear hat for me yet since the event started. I began using Mickey to try to get the ear hats yesterday and that bum is 0 for 3 so far. To have trouble getting items is pretty rare for me so I don't get what the deal is. I'm about to just give up on Olaf and send both Mickey and Sarge on tasks to get the green fabric for Minnie's costume. I've only gotten 2 out of 35 so far. It's going to be tough to finish her costume before the event is over if I can only add 1 fabric each day. At least I know I'll still be able to level up Olaf when the event is over.

I also didn't get any glitch that I keep reading about others getting.

Apparently the game doesn't like me right now.

I'm still having the same issues as you and feeling the game doesn't like me either. No glitch for me either unfortunately and Olaf is still at level 2 for me too. I have sent Sarge to get the ears over and over and over again for the past two days and he's dropped the ears once. So annoying!!

My glitch was with Goofy. I was able to max out Minnie with hair bows (actually ended up with 51) then I cleared goofy of any other items I needed, with the exception of an item that requires Mickey's help. No idea what caused the glitch, but later that day when I came back to the game Goofy was fixed. Now that Anna is unlocked, I'm really wishing that Goofy will glitch again.

Glitchers: What kind of operating system are you on? I'm using iOS8. And do you remember what exactly you were doing before the glitch? All that I can remember is going through and assigning tasks to people one by one.

"The players love her, glitch and all, just like I knew they would."
latest

Am I the only person who never got a glitch????

Of course now that the event started, I rearranged my park, and I have limited space, I finally get Hollywood tower of terror a few days ago and now I got Splash mountain. I guess I might have to rearrange again.
Not sure how I feel about the snowgies thing but they are pretty adorable running around the park!

No glitches for me either. I'm kind of in catch up mode today, working on getting Anna, after not playing much at all yesterday. Anna items seem to be dropping fairly regularly for me, but I'm struggling with trying to get Olaf hats; he's stuck at level 2 and Sarge is failing me big time.

Am I the only person who never got a glitch????

No, you're not alone. I was joking that my "glitch" was how often the game is crashing, but it's really not a glitch. I'm still able to get what I need without all the "cheats" that came with the glitches, though. I have Anna and Olaf at L2 and L4.

Alright, so I just welcomed Minnie in her Holiday outfit, and I just welcomed Anna to the game and sent her on her first 60 minute quest.

I already have enough tokens to bring Anna to level 2 and Olaf to level 4, once I get the snowgie quests unlocked.
Getting the green materials are taking me forever. Does Minnie in her Christmas costume drop any special items?

Of course now that the event started, I rearranged my park, and I have limited space, I finally get Hollywood tower of terror a few days ago and now I got Splash mountain. I guess I might have to rearrange again.
Not sure how I feel about the snowgies thing but they are pretty adorable running around the park!
I still need Splash Mountain. I'll place a chest now. Maybe I'll get lucky like you. Of course, if I did get it, I'd probably have to place it on the top of Cinderellas Castle since I'm out of space too!!

I still need Splash Mountain. I'll place a chest now. Maybe I'll get lucky like you. Of course, if I did get it, I'd probably have to place it on the top of Cinderellas Castle since I'm out of space too!!
Fingers crossed for you!! I did some rearranging in my kingdom with splash mountain, I think I made more room...? But it is still hard to tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter